JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 09 20158 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
27th May 16 14:5126th May 16 09:27LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
The Earth is not a Globe. Trust Your God Given Senses.If the Sun is 93.000.000 miles away, why do i see clouds behind the Sun.?. Occam's Razor = it Isn't 93.000.000 miles away.
Biggest Lie Ever Told Documentary Flat Earth Intro Flat Earth Clues. The Bible And The Flat Earth. Curvature Pilots POV 1 Pilots POV 2 Pilots POV 3 Bedford Level Winter Hill 200 Proofs NWO And Prophecy Bullshit ISS By Physics Engineer Darren Nesbit New Horizons. Sunsets Explained More Sunset Proof Sunset Timezones More Proofs 317.000 feet Up No Curvature Dome/Firmament

Re: This forum : Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:00 am  
SaleSlim wrote:
I'm not going to get in discussion with you because you're just craving attention so I'll keep it short and sweet. I've never bullied anyone in my life but I stand up for what I believe in and I passionately despise people who take pleasure in ruining other people's enjoyment. Since the Chuckle Brothers appeared on this forum it's reached a new low. I imagine "The Butcher" has a similar outlook to myself and gets extremely irritated by "members" of this forum ruining what was once a decent, good natured discussion board. Some people might just stay quiet and leave the forum, others, like myself, will speak up. The fact pretty much all the mods have gone sums the situation up as even they've had enough and CBA policing the forum.

If what I've said breaks the A.U.P then :SHOOT: me..... I'd rather get banned for saying what a lot of people are thinking than lose complete respect for myself for letting the lunatics take over the asylum unopposed.

You're just proof of one of the many problem posters that roam these boards. Aiming typical personal attacks with some kind of cranial brain insult. Repeat, Repeat, Repeat the "Cliquey'' M-O
RankPostsTeam
International Star1621No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 22 201113 years174th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
15th Jan 24 03:3731st Dec 23 09:42LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
quote="Ruune Rebellion"]No. That’s what you said you idiot which is why you are sexiest lol. Give up you sexiest Imbecile[/quote]

Re: This forum : Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:04 am  
FLAT STANLEY wrote:
You're just proof of one of the many problem posters that roam these boards. Aiming typical personal attacks with some kind of cranial brain insult. Repeat, Repeat, Repeat the "Cliquey'' M-O

Amf you're proof that reproduction isn't always a wise move.....

You're tiresome and not worth my time and effort. I'll leave it there. TTFN.
RankPostsTeam
Club Captain829No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 09 20158 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
The Earth is not a Globe. Trust Your God Given Senses.If the Sun is 93.000.000 miles away, why do i see clouds behind the Sun.?. Occam's Razor = it Isn't 93.000.000 miles away.
Biggest Lie Ever Told Documentary Flat Earth Intro Flat Earth Clues. The Bible And The Flat Earth. Curvature Pilots POV 1 Pilots POV 2 Pilots POV 3 Bedford Level Winter Hill 200 Proofs NWO And Prophecy Bullshit ISS By Physics Engineer Darren Nesbit New Horizons. Sunsets Explained More Sunset Proof Sunset Timezones More Proofs 317.000 feet Up No Curvature Dome/Firmament

Re: This forum : Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:54 pm  
SaleSlim wrote:
Amf you're proof that reproduction isn't always a wise move.....

You're tiresome and not worth my time and effort. I'll leave it there. TTFN.

Nice. Your Personal comments are very classy. Getting personal for no valid reason just proves your failings to debate like an adult. You should get on well with the rest of your mob over on the desolate DevilTalk. :lol:

If this is proof of your ''Reasonable Debates'' well I'm ''buzzin'' you're migrating too. :WAVE:
Gadger 
RankPostsTeam
International Star386No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 04 200914 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
20th Jul 17 17:3720th Jul 17 15:36LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: This forum : Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:36 pm  
You are aware, I'm sure, that you also make personal insults?

I just don't understand what you get out of all this, I actually think you are a salford fan and care about the club. And also think you are not Mario. I also think Mario despite being a wigan fan does like salford. Some points you both make are good and valid. I just don't get why you want to annoy so many people.
Proper debate is why were all here, to disagree is fine, but all this intentional winding up is just bull mud.

Any hoooooo, roll on Saturday, few beers, bit of a sing song, n bring on the salford!
RankPostsTeam
Club Captain829No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 09 20158 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature

Re: This forum : Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:31 pm  
Gadger wrote:
You are aware, I'm sure, that you also make personal insults?

If I have projected any personal insults on this forum it's been justifiable through Ad Hominem provocation. I can honestly say I have never aimed cranial or brain dysfunction profanities at anybody even when I've been subjected to this myself.
Gadger Wrote:I just don't understand what you get out of all this,

Sorry, but I feel very much misunderstood, and Yeah, attracting the insults are just sticks and stones. I may seem to have an alternative outlook on life which certain folk can't handle its challenging nature, does it warrant such abusive projected vitriol.No, it doesn't, I'd go berserk if my kids were subjecting an individual to such vitriolic behaviour for having a varied outlook. I wouldn't mind but the main perpetrator is supposed to be a Copper with a diverse attitude.however, I love talking all things Rugby League on here and waking people up in the Sin Bin, waking them to the lies we've been indoctrinated with. Even if people think it's nonsense fair enough, I'm just planting the seeds, and some seeds become fruits in some minds, proven by private messages I'm receiving.
Gadger Wrote: I actually think you are a salford fan and care about the club. And also think you are not Mario. I also think Mario despite being a wigan fan does like salford. Some points you both make are good and valid. I just don't get why you want to annoy so many people. Proper debate is why were all here, to disagree is fine, but all this intentional winding up is just bull mud.

I personally don't go out to annoy people. I'm mostly retaliating the pack of Laughing Hyena. It's amazing how some people are perceiving me as the bad penny and failing to see the Elephant in the Living Room. I'm the easy target, so I'll follow suit is the common choice for most people on this forum. Not all obviously. I'll apologise profusely if in someway I've offended any posters unprovoked. Apart from this. Come On You Reds.
RankPostsTeam
Club Owner5594
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 13 200321 years299th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
21st Oct 23 08:3723rd Aug 21 06:43LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
...Diagnosing SBD (Sporting Bipolar Disorder) since 2003...
Negs bringing down the tone of your forum? Keyboard Bell-endery tiresome? Embarrassed by some of your own fans?
Then you need...
TheButcher
I must be STOPPED!!
Vice Chairman of The Scarlet Turkey Clique
Grand Wizard Shill of Nibiru Prime & Dark Globe Champion
Chairman of 'The Neil Barker School for gifted Clowns'
"A Local Forum. For Local People"

Re: This forum : Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:56 pm  
It's never you is it Stan? Everyone else are horrible goading bullies, which managed to get on fine for a decade before you farted yourself onto here. We're all in cahoots and we're all evil nasty people, and you're the honest nice bringer of truth.

You live in a fantasy world.
RankPostsTeam
Club Captain829No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 09 20158 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature

Re: This forum : Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:39 pm  
TheButcher wrote:
It's never you is it Stan? Everyone else are horrible goading bullies, which managed to get on fine for a decade before you farted yourself onto here. We're all in cahoots and we're all evil nasty people, and you're the honest nice bringer of truth.

You live in a fantasy world.

This post contains an image, if you are the copyright owner and would like this image removed then please contact support@rlfans.com
RankPostsTeam
Club Owner5594
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 13 200321 years299th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
21st Oct 23 08:3723rd Aug 21 06:43LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
...Diagnosing SBD (Sporting Bipolar Disorder) since 2003...
Negs bringing down the tone of your forum? Keyboard Bell-endery tiresome? Embarrassed by some of your own fans?
Then you need...
TheButcher
I must be STOPPED!!
Vice Chairman of The Scarlet Turkey Clique
Grand Wizard Shill of Nibiru Prime & Dark Globe Champion
Chairman of 'The Neil Barker School for gifted Clowns'
"A Local Forum. For Local People"

Re: This forum : Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:31 pm  
:CRAZY:

:lol:
RankPostsTeam
International Board Member4159No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 27 200222 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
10th Oct 19 12:388th Oct 19 12:29LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
Sad preacher nailed upon the coloured door of time;
Insane teacher be there reminded of the rhyme.
There'll be no mutant enemy we shall certify;
Political ends, as sad remains, will die.

Re: This forum : Mon May 09, 2016 3:53 pm  
Up to now, I have challenged the new voice, Mr FlatStan, but no more than that. I've kept away from this thread until I noticed it had come to a close about a week ago and wondered why.
Reading it has meant that I need to stay and take a stance that challenges you to explain your comments. In my over 60 years of life, which have included teaching and leading youth, trade union representation and debate, and attending and involvement in local forums, I have not come across such a petty set of responses, Mr FlatStan, that have not been challenged by most chairs. Before you respond in the normal way, I do not chill as I'm older than that yoof comment, I am not in any clique I am aware of, and I am aware of bullying. Some of your comments have had the effect comparable to Savanarola on the art legacy of Florence. Please accept the dictum that for a debate, you need two sides. And for an adult debate, you need to support your comments.
RankPostsTeam
Club Captain829No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 09 20158 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature

Re: This forum : Tue May 10, 2016 10:12 am  
Hillbilly_Red wrote:
Up to now, I have challenged the new voice, Mr FlatStan, but no more than that. I've kept away from this thread until I noticed it had come to a close about a week ago and wondered why.
Reading it has meant that I need to stay and take a stance that challenges you to explain your comments. .

What comments. Please elaborate as I don't own a crystal ball.
HilBillyRed Wrote: In my over 60 years of life, which have included teaching and leading youth, trade union representation and debate, and attending and involvement in local forums, I have not come across such a petty set of responses, Mr FlatStan, that have not been challenged by most chairs

So then challenge my comments, think of it being like a setting for a trade Union conference, where you're in your pomp, yeah. Now you take the lead and fire away Mr. Chairman.
HillBillyRed Wrote: Please accept the dictum that for a debate, you need two sides. And for an adult debate, you need to support your comments.

Again you fail to mention what my erroneous comments are according to your 60 years of life. I'm willing to elaborate my comments, please do carry on, and debate me :thumb:
PreviousNext