JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 19 20159 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
18th Apr 24 19:064th May 16 18:42LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Tickets : Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:06 am  
I am just trying to buy tickets for the Warrington match, but consistently getting transaction failed. I know my details are correct, is anyone else having problems?
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach11923
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 15 200717 years172nd
OnlineLast PostLast Page
17th Apr 24 15:5025th Feb 24 00:40LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
If there is no struggle, there is no progress. Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet depreciate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground. They want rain without thunder and lightning. They want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters. This struggle may be a moral one; or it may be a physical one; or it may be both moral and physical; but it must be a struggle.

Frederick Douglas

Re: Tickets : Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:13 pm  
It's a test of your loyalty, this is the only way I can rationalise the horror that is Hull KR's alleged "Superstore".

Most of the time I can't log in, I kept forgetting to renew my pass and ended up attempting to do it online on the last day. I've only ever had two email addresses for personal use neither of these were recognised. I emailed administration and got a reply about three days later that they'd reset my password. This was obviously too late for the discount period.
In the meantime, after about forty phone call went unanswered (I mean, why would they be expecting a big influx of calls on the last day of the discount period, it's not as if they sent out a text that morning to every mobile phone number they held on their database, oh, wait, they did) and after selecting every option I eventually got to speak to someone who works on the lottery. She'd never renewed anyone's pass but she said she'd give it a shot. The money has gone from my account, but despite the fact that I've bought individual tickets that have loaded onto my pass card for CC games previously they couldn't validate my card automatically, instead, I have to go see a woman called Laura who will be in a pod on Sunday, seriously.

At the weekend I attempted to buy a shirt, it's a bit of a family tradition that my Mum gets me one for my birthday in January, but after a couple of visits to the shop in the run up to Christmas and then a load of unanswered calls to the shop I told her to give up trying to purchase that most unpredictable of stocked sizes for a rugby shirt, an XL.

So, I go to log onto my Rovers Superstore last Saturday morning with my reset login. Obviously that didn't work so I had to create yet another new account, I must now have about seven. I then visited the home kit section, selected an XL size shirt (some of the sizes had asterisk's next to them, I don't know why, I was also made to select between a choice of "red/white" or R/W) and placed it in my basket. I couldn't personalise my shirt as the button on the Personalisation box had disappeared. I clicked on the "Your basket" button, it was empty. I repeated this process another twice, each time, at the end I was given the option of adding a HKR Thermos mug, set of coasters, art board featuring Michael Dobson, Scott Taylor, Mickey Paea, David Hodgson and other players that no longer play for the club to my phantom order.

At this point I decided to throw the website a curve ball, I thought, "I know, I'll confuse it by ordering an away shirt that I don't want", so I did, and on adding that to my basket I was taken automatically to a page displaying it's contents, three home shirts and an away shirt, total, one hundred and eighty sheets.
As clumsy as I am, ruining two home shirts, necessitating the need for a third I felt was a little bit pessimistic, so, I attempted to remove the unwanted away shirt. This then sent me back to the page where I was offered the mug, the coasters, the art board and now also the option of a Hull KR branded urban fox or some such nonsense.

I gave up at that point, I couldn't take the derision of Ms. Terrorista v.2 laughing at my club and questioning why I do this to myself. Wait until I choose going to Widnes on a rainy afternoon in July (fixtures have not been checked) rather that going to the new exhibition at The Hepworth and then you'll understand the full depth of my insanity I thought.

Fast forward to Sunday night, I've been out for lunch, had a few glasses of wine, think "I'll have that damned shirt".
Several attempts later, I think I might have bought one, the asterisks still appeared, whether they denote in or out of stock I have no idea. The money has gone from my account, but as yet a shirt has not yet arrived.

So, in summary, so far I have given Rovers two hundred and seventy queens and I will be undertaking a two hundred mile round trip on Sunday where I might have a shirt to wear and I might be able to get into the ground to watch.

I feel mentally abused, does anyone know a good personal injury lawyer?
RankPostsTeam
International Star1119No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 22 201211 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
13th Mar 20 17:0713th Mar 20 17:11LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: Tickets : Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:02 pm  
Sandro II Terrorista wrote:
It's a test of your loyalty, this is the only way I can rationalise the horror that is Hull KR's alleged "Superstore".

Most of the time I can't log in, I kept forgetting to renew my pass and ended up attempting to do it online on the last day. I've only ever had two email addresses for personal use neither of these were recognised. I emailed administration and got a reply about three days later that they'd reset my password. This was obviously too late for the discount period.
In the meantime, after about forty phone call went unanswered (I mean, why would they be expecting a big influx of calls on the last day of the discount period, it's not as if they sent out a text that morning to every mobile phone number they held on their database, oh, wait, they did) and after selecting every option I eventually got to speak to someone who works on the lottery. She'd never renewed anyone's pass but she said she'd give it a shot. The money has gone from my account, but despite the fact that I've bought individual tickets that have loaded onto my pass card for CC games previously they couldn't validate my card automatically, instead, I have to go see a woman called Laura who will be in a pod on Sunday, seriously.

At the weekend I attempted to buy a shirt, it's a bit of a family tradition that my Mum gets me one for my birthday in January, but after a couple of visits to the shop in the run up to Christmas and then a load of unanswered calls to the shop I told her to give up trying to purchase that most unpredictable of stocked sizes for a rugby shirt, an XL.

So, I go to log onto my Rovers Superstore last Saturday morning with my reset login. Obviously that didn't work so I had to create yet another new account, I must now have about seven. I then visited the home kit section, selected an XL size shirt (some of the sizes had asterisk's next to them, I don't know why, I was also made to select between a choice of "red/white" or R/W) and placed it in my basket. I couldn't personalise my shirt as the button on the Personalisation box had disappeared. I clicked on the "Your basket" button, it was empty. I repeated this process another twice, each time, at the end I was given the option of adding a HKR Thermos mug, set of coasters, art board featuring Michael Dobson, Scott Taylor, Mickey Paea, David Hodgson and other players that no longer play for the club to my phantom order.

At this point I decided to throw the website a curve ball, I thought, "I know, I'll confuse it by ordering an away shirt that I don't want", so I did, and on adding that to my basket I was taken automatically to a page displaying it's contents, three home shirts and an away shirt, total, one hundred and eighty sheets.
As clumsy as I am, ruining two home shirts, necessitating the need for a third I felt was a little bit pessimistic, so, I attempted to remove the unwanted away shirt. This then sent me back to the page where I was offered the mug, the coasters, the art board and now also the option of a Hull KR branded urban fox or some such nonsense.

I gave up at that point, I couldn't take the derision of Ms. Terrorista v.2 laughing at my club and questioning why I do this to myself. Wait until I choose going to Widnes on a rainy afternoon in July (fixtures have not been checked) rather that going to the new exhibition at The Hepworth and then you'll understand the full depth of my insanity I thought.

Fast forward to Sunday night, I've been out for lunch, had a few glasses of wine, think "I'll have that damned shirt".
Several attempts later, I think I might have bought one, the asterisks still appeared, whether they denote in or out of stock I have no idea. The money has gone from my account, but as yet a shirt has not yet arrived.

So, in summary, so far I have given Rovers two hundred and seventy queens and I will be undertaking a two hundred mile round trip on Sunday where I might have a shirt to wear and I might be able to get into the ground to watch.

I feel mentally abused, does anyone know a good personal injury lawyer?

I'm failing to see a problem here....

Mike, Hull.

You get to visit the pod....what's wrong with you? It'll be ace queueing for 20 minutes yards from the turnstile.....so close.
What was wrong with giving your money to some c#nt why can't we deal with humans.

My favourite was trying to get a shirt before Xmas. Four trips to the shop....they didn't have any....like Xmas had been hiding and appeared out the blue.

Wait while you try buying Hull KR TV.....now that is fun
R.B.A 
RankPostsTeam
Moderator4040No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 06 200420 years262nd
OnlineLast PostLast Page
7th Nov 23 09:152nd Jun 23 20:35LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
"Dream Big..Work Hard".................. Sarah Storey, Paralympic Legend.

Re: Tickets : Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:52 pm  
I do sometimes worry about Rovers ability to gather information correctly.

The club phoned me last week to ask if I would like to be a mascot for the upcoming Castleford match.

I'm looking forward to the look on Graeme Hornes face when he realises he is having to walk out of the tunnel hand in hand with a fully kitted up bloke in his 40s.

That said, I haven't been able to get my hands on a shirt yet. Might have to borrow one of Sandros.
RankPostsTeam
Club Captain19No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 19 20159 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
18th Apr 24 19:064th May 16 18:42LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: Tickets : Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:24 pm  
Whilst I still haven't managed to buy the bloody tickets yet, I have now started to tremble at the thought of trying to sort out Hull KR tv. On the plus side I have just spent the last five minutes giggling at the responses even though the other half is rolling her eyes and tutting.
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach11923
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 15 200717 years172nd
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
If there is no struggle, there is no progress. Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet depreciate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground. They want rain without thunder and lightning. They want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters. This struggle may be a moral one; or it may be a physical one; or it may be both moral and physical; but it must be a struggle.

Frederick Douglas

Re: Tickets : Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:12 pm  
A miracle has occurred.

Mike emailed me to see if I could procur him a few contraband ribbons for his Remington from my Cuban connection and we duly swopped illicit goods for a shirt at Ferry Bridge.
RankPostsTeam
International Star1119No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 22 201211 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: Tickets : Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:09 pm  
Nottingham Rover wrote:
Whilst I still haven't managed to buy the bloody tickets yet, I have now started to tremble at the thought of trying to sort out Hull KR tv. On the plus side I have just spent the last five minutes giggling at the responses even though the other half is rolling her eyes and tutting.

I tried to 're subscribe tonight and have just stopped crying.
Apparently I have a PayPal account generated when I paid last year. After trying my usual passwords I was locked out. The code they sent by email didn't work. Then apparently I didn't know my mother's maiden name or my father's first name. Quickly I called them to find they had both disowned me and surprisingly my father had changed his name to Princess Starshine the fourth.
By this point PayPal had me on the EUs most wanted list and I am banned from all electronic transactions globally.
This and continually having to fill out the electronic form with nonsensical information then sold to marketing companies or fraudsters has led me to book in with Dignitas Orchard Park......f#ck you Mike...
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach11923
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 15 200717 years172nd
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature

Frederick Douglas

Re: Tickets : Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:33 pm  
You're doing it wrong.

The only way to negotiate the "Shitperstore", is to be very, very drunk.

Once drunk, I managed to purchase a shirt that I don't really want and couldn't get a silly phrase or name put on the back of it.
RankPostsTeam
International Star1119No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 22 201211 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: Tickets : Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:43 pm  
Sandro II Terrorista wrote:
You're doing it wrong.

The only way to negotiate the "Shitperstore", is to be very, very drunk.

Once drunk, I managed to purchase a shirt that I don't really want and couldn't get a silly phrase or name put on the back of it.

Dignitas Orchard Park have given me 20 quids worth of smack some wobbly eggs and 3 litres of white lightening for £1000.
I'm necking it all and going back on.....this is on your head goose.