JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 13 200321 years336th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
21st Oct 23 08:3723rd Aug 21 06:43LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
...Diagnosing SBD (Sporting Bipolar Disorder) since 2003...
Negs bringing down the tone of your forum? Keyboard Bell-endery tiresome? Embarrassed by some of your own fans?
Then you need...
TheButcher
I must be STOPPED!!
Vice Chairman of The Scarlet Turkey Clique
Grand Wizard Shill of Nibiru Prime & Dark Globe Champion
Chairman of 'The Neil Barker School for gifted Clowns'
"A Local Forum. For Local People"

FLAT STANLEY wrote:

Wrong again. As this video explains the chequered background. Tim Peakes the Actor. :lol:
Blue chequered screens provided by Orad Visual Set Technology Seen below.
You see, when critical and sound thinking is applied, rather than jumping to conclusions and ignoring the reality the truth is there in plain site

The problem you haven't looked at is that the grid system used by that particular company is nothing like the one in the ISS video. Orad use a complex series of grids superimposed over each other to provide reference points for tracking camera movement. Which is why it looks like a plain 'Tartan' type pattern. The grid on the ISS video plainly shows a simple piece of canvas with a square pattern on it. It simply isn't a grid for Chroma key use. If it was, it still wouldn't work because it's on such a small area within the image. The background and the fake image wouldn't marry-up. His T-Shirt is clearly the same colour as the canvas background as well, which wouldn't work for a SFX image.

I'm not trying to just oppose your standpoint, I'm just pointing out glaring problems with your conclusion. It's plainly not a chroma key background.
FLAT STANLEY wrote:

Wrong again. As this video explains the chequered background. Tim Peakes the Actor. :lol:
Blue chequered screens provided by Orad Visual Set Technology Seen below.
You see, when critical and sound thinking is applied, rather than jumping to conclusions and ignoring the reality the truth is there in plain site

The problem you haven't looked at is that the grid system used by that particular company is nothing like the one in the ISS video. Orad use a complex series of grids superimposed over each other to provide reference points for tracking camera movement. Which is why it looks like a plain 'Tartan' type pattern. The grid on the ISS video plainly shows a simple piece of canvas with a square pattern on it. It simply isn't a grid for Chroma key use. If it was, it still wouldn't work because it's on such a small area within the image. The background and the fake image wouldn't marry-up. His T-Shirt is clearly the same colour as the canvas background as well, which wouldn't work for a SFX image.

I'm not trying to just oppose your standpoint, I'm just pointing out glaring problems with your conclusion. It's plainly not a chroma key background.
This post contains an image, if you are the copyright owner and would like this image removed then please contact support@rlfans.com
RankPostsTeam
Club Captain829No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 09 20159 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
27th May 16 14:5126th May 16 09:27LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
The Earth is not a Globe. Trust Your God Given Senses.If the Sun is 93.000.000 miles away, why do i see clouds behind the Sun.?. Occam's Razor = it Isn't 93.000.000 miles away.
Biggest Lie Ever Told Documentary Flat Earth Intro Flat Earth Clues. The Bible And The Flat Earth. Curvature Pilots POV 1 Pilots POV 2 Pilots POV 3 Bedford Level Winter Hill 200 Proofs NWO And Prophecy Bullshit ISS By Physics Engineer Darren Nesbit New Horizons. Sunsets Explained More Sunset Proof Sunset Timezones More Proofs 317.000 feet Up No Curvature Dome/Firmament

TheButcher wrote:
The problem you haven't looked at is that the grid system used by that particular company is nothing like the one in the ISS video. Orad use a complex series of grids superimposed over each other to provide reference points for tracking camera movement. Which is why it looks like a plain 'Tartan' type pattern. The grid on the ISS video plainly shows a simple piece of canvas with a square pattern on it. It simply isn't a grid for Chroma key use. If it was, it still wouldn't work because it's on such a small area within the image. The background and the fake image wouldn't marry-up.

Nonsense. Here's an Orad clip which is exactly what Tim Peake was stood in front of. You'll be telling me you've worked on a movie set next with your firearm whilst arguing with me on here.. :lol:
TheButcher wrote:
The problem you haven't looked at is that the grid system used by that particular company is nothing like the one in the ISS video. Orad use a complex series of grids superimposed over each other to provide reference points for tracking camera movement. Which is why it looks like a plain 'Tartan' type pattern. The grid on the ISS video plainly shows a simple piece of canvas with a square pattern on it. It simply isn't a grid for Chroma key use. If it was, it still wouldn't work because it's on such a small area within the image. The background and the fake image wouldn't marry-up.

Nonsense. Here's an Orad clip which is exactly what Tim Peake was stood in front of. You'll be telling me you've worked on a movie set next with your firearm whilst arguing with me on here.. :lol:
RankPostsTeam
Club Owner5594
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 13 200321 years336th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
Negs bringing down the tone of your forum? Keyboard Bell-endery tiresome? Embarrassed by some of your own fans?
Then you need...
TheButcher
I must be STOPPED!!

FLAT STANLEY wrote:

Do you even watch the clips you post on here?

That clip shows exactly what I said. The grid is a multi-layered grid that forms a 'tartan' like pattern, not a square grid. Do you know why? It's because the multi-layered grid makes it easier for the software to plot where the camera is in three dimensions. The reason it isn't a plain cross-pattern grid is because it wouldn't allow the software to reference the camera position in three dimensions. It's not even in doubt that the canvas behind Peake has nothing to do with green-screen technology.

You've conveniently ignored the other facts that make the claim invalid I notice.

Why is NASA supposedly creating a fake within a fake?
Why is the canvas so small if it was to be a fake background?
Why is Peake's T-Shirt the same colour as the canvas background?

For someone who always claims to be the victim of personal attacks, all you have come back with is an Ad Hom?

If you want to prove something beyond doubt you need to cast doubts on your own evidence before you make any claim. If there's doubts or alternate explanations that can be shown to be valid then your 'proof' needs work.
FLAT STANLEY wrote:

Do you even watch the clips you post on here?

That clip shows exactly what I said. The grid is a multi-layered grid that forms a 'tartan' like pattern, not a square grid. Do you know why? It's because the multi-layered grid makes it easier for the software to plot where the camera is in three dimensions. The reason it isn't a plain cross-pattern grid is because it wouldn't allow the software to reference the camera position in three dimensions. It's not even in doubt that the canvas behind Peake has nothing to do with green-screen technology.

You've conveniently ignored the other facts that make the claim invalid I notice.

Why is NASA supposedly creating a fake within a fake?
Why is the canvas so small if it was to be a fake background?
Why is Peake's T-Shirt the same colour as the canvas background?

For someone who always claims to be the victim of personal attacks, all you have come back with is an Ad Hom?

If you want to prove something beyond doubt you need to cast doubts on your own evidence before you make any claim. If there's doubts or alternate explanations that can be shown to be valid then your 'proof' needs work.
RankPostsTeam
International Star578
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 29 201312 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
29th Nov 16 16:331st Nov 16 13:13LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
My Flickr
My Twitter
DevilTalk

What would be the purpose of faking the existence of the ISS? The only thing that comes to mind is that the massive budget for investment in NASA/ISS is covertly being used for something else.

Also, is it true that Flat Earthers believe that the ISS we can sometimes see in the sky is in fact a hologram projected from the North Pole?
RankPostsTeam
Club Owner5594
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 13 200321 years336th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
Then you need...
TheButcher
I must be STOPPED!!

bandgeekmafia78 wrote:
What would be the purpose of faking the existence of the ISS? The only thing that comes to mind is that the massive budget for investment in NASA/ISS is covertly being used for something else.

Also, is it true that Flat Earthers believe that the ISS we can sometimes see in the sky is in fact a hologram projected from the North Pole?

Most modern flat-earthers are from the creationist christian camp, so they seek literal interpretation of the bible. This is fine but everything we've learned about reality, the bible has got spectacularly wrong. They have to stick to the basic tenets of their thinking that the earth is flat, so everything that may counter that argument has to be explained away in a way that best fits their own narrative. Anything in space is explained away in bizarre fashion, and space agencies around the world all have to be fakes. Satellites don't exist. The moon and sun are light sources and flat (Even though you can prove they're not) the list goes on and on. The lies and deliberate ignorance becomes staggering and they have no problem linking all these ridiculous ideas into one giant incoherent mess that they see as 'the truth' and the rest of us marvel at the lunacy.
RankPostsTeam
Club Captain829No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 09 20159 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
The Earth is not a Globe. Trust Your God Given Senses.If the Sun is 93.000.000 miles away, why do i see clouds behind the Sun.?. Occam's Razor = it Isn't 93.000.000 miles away.
Biggest Lie Ever Told Documentary Flat Earth Intro Flat Earth Clues. The Bible And The Flat Earth. Curvature Pilots POV 1 Pilots POV 2 Pilots POV 3 Bedford Level Winter Hill 200 Proofs NWO And Prophecy Bullshit ISS By Physics Engineer Darren Nesbit New Horizons. Sunsets Explained More Sunset Proof Sunset Timezones More Proofs 317.000 feet Up No Curvature Dome/Firmament

TheButcher wrote:
Most modern flat-earthers are from the creationist christian camp,.

Wrong Again. There's a whole mix bag of backgrounds whom have Geocentric views even Atheists.
TheButcher wrote:
They have to stick to the basic tenets of their thinking that the earth is flat, so everything that may counter that argument has to be explained away in a way that best fits their own narrative

We don't have to stick to anything, my views are based on the fallacies and the lack of evidence of the GLOBE .There is no evidence to support the Spinning Globe Theory hence my Geocentric view. If anyone has an issue with narratives its you, as you swallow ALL mainstream narratives.
TheButcher wrote:
Anything in, and space agencies around the world all have to be fakes. The moon and sun are light sources and flat (Even though you can prove they're not) the list goes on and on. .

How many times do you need reminding, You're obsessed with disputing my beliefs. All NASA's imagery are CGI composites its been proven umpteen times with a thread constituted to it where you post your elevator muzak. The Sun and Moon are absolutely their own light sources. Now i don't wish to be drawn in to a squabble about the earths shape AGAIN. You're superb at instigating these disputes. .
RankPostsTeam
Club Owner5594
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 13 200321 years336th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
Then you need...
TheButcher
I must be STOPPED!!

FLAT STANLEY wrote:
Wrong Again. There's a whole mix bag of backgrounds whom have Geocentric views even Atheists.
We don't have to stick to anything, my views are based on the fallacies and the lack of evidence of the GLOBE .There is no evidence to support the Spinning Globe Theory hence my Geocentric view. If anyone has an issue with narratives its you, as you swallow ALL mainstream narratives.
How many times do you need reminding, You're obsessed with disputing my beliefs. All NASA's imagery are CGI composites its been proven umpteen times with a thread constituted to it where you post your elevator muzak. The Sun and Moon are absolutely their own light sources. Now i don't wish to be drawn in to a squabble about the earths shape AGAIN. You're superb at instigating these disputes. .

I was replying to someone else, but I'm touched by your obsessive stalking. It wasn't me who brought up your flat earth belief it was you. Bandgeekmafia was asking about flat earthers as a group not Flat Stanley as an individual, and I replied to him referring to the group, not you. You could have replied to him about his question but resorted to more Ad Hom at me.

I'm sorry you feel so insecure.
RankPostsTeam
International Chairman28357
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 17 200223 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
2nd May 24 20:2424th Oct 19 15:32LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
Last edited by Ferocious Aardvark on stardate Jun 26, 3013 11:27 am, edited 48,562,867,458,300,023 times in total

Bandgeekmafia you can ignore Flat Stan, he is a true one off delusional and spends half his time trolling anyway. I did once ask him why, if the Earth is flat, the Moon looks upside down to a person in Australia. He still hasn't recovered from trying to figure that one out, but chooses to instead totally ignore such basic debunks, as they don't compute with his religious delusions.

If he wasn't trolling (the jury remains out) then he also seems to believe that there are no Sky / TV satellites, and that he receives all the full range of subscription Sky channels for free through his dish which according to him picks up some mysterious analogue terrestrial signals from somewhere. No dishes point to space, he says they all point to nearby towers. Yes, I know. :CRAZY:

And there are no ISS and no satellites. Yes, I have pointed out that he can go out any clear night and watch hundreds of them for himself but he's scared to look as it wouldn't fit his delusions to see for himself.

Oh and yes, Antarctica doesn't exist, the edge of the Earth is bounded by a huge impenetrable ice wall, and flights claiming to fly that way never actually take off.

PS and indeed yes he does apparently believe that there is no ISS, it is a "holograph". This is transmitted in real time, from lord knows how many thousands of networked worldwide projectors that nobody has ever seen and all to fake a brightly glowing perfect image of the ISS 24/7 at any point on the Earth where its orbit happens to take it. Oh, and this here "holograph" is also a solid object in that when it crosses the face of the Sun or the Moon it's silhouette can be seen. Some holograph!

Poor Stan.
RankPostsTeam
Club Captain829No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 09 20159 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature

Ferocious Aardvark wrote:
Bandgeekmafia you can ignore Flat Stan, he is a true one off delusional and spends half his time trolling anyway. I did once ask him why, if the Earth is flat, the Moon looks upside down to a person in Australia. He still hasn't recovered from trying to figure that one out, but chooses to instead totally ignore such basic debunks, as they don't compute with his religious delusions.

If he wasn't trolling (the jury remains out) then he also seems to believe that there are no Sky / TV satellites, and that he receives all the full range of subscription Sky channels for free through his dish which according to him picks up some mysterious analogue terrestrial signals from somewhere. No dishes point to space, he says they all point to nearby towers. Yes, I know. :CRAZY:

And there are no ISS and no satellites. Yes, I have pointed out that he can go out any clear night and watch hundreds of them for himself but he's scared to look as it wouldn't fit his delusions to see for himself.

Oh and yes, Antarctica doesn't exist, the edge of the Earth is bounded by a huge impenetrable ice wall, and flights claiming to fly that way never actually take off.

PS and indeed yes he does apparently believe that there is no ISS, it is a "holograph". This is transmitted in real time, from lord knows how many thousands of networked worldwide projectors that nobody has ever seen and all to fake a brightly glowing perfect image of the ISS 24/7 at any point on the Earth where its orbit happens to take it. Oh, and this here "holograph" is also a solid object in that when it crosses the face of the Sun or the Moon it's silhouette can be seen. Some holograph!

Poor Stan.

Hahahaha another obsessed Sheep. Baaaaa
RankPostsTeam
Club Captain829No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 09 20159 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature

Bandgeekmafia you can ignore Flat Stan, he is a true one off delusional and spends half his time trolling anyway.

Here he is Gob on legs, everyones a loon who disagrees with you. Hahaha Troll. That assumption is the your last line of defence. Its similar to Godwins Law.
. I did once ask him why, if the Earth is flat, the Moon looks upside down to a person in Australia. He still hasn't recovered from trying to figure that one out, but chooses to instead totally ignore such basic debunks, as they don't compute with his religious delusions.

Wrong... I answered the Australia Moon perspective perfectly on another thread. Remember. You replied with the same vitriolic rants. My answer is disregarded without investigation. Rather pointless justifying my riposte.
He seems to believe that there are no Sky / TV satellites, and that he receives all the full range of subscription Sky channels for free through his dish which according to him picks up some mysterious analogue terrestrial signals from somewhere. No dishes point to space, he says they all point to nearby towers. Yes, I know. :CRAZY:

Wrong again....As I have already explained. I have a television package that requires a dish to receive the analogue data from Sky, which feeds to my Digital receiver which then transforms the analogue data to Digital which then feeds to my WIFI Hub, which connects to my mates server through the internet and Boom i've got every channel going through the internet without Sky even knowing. Hahaha Satellites my ass. £40 a year for 4 boxes.I ain't lying. The dish is just a posh aeriel and it doesn't point to space. Hahaha.
Oh and yes, Antarctica doesn't exist, the edge of the Earth is bounded by a huge impenetrable ice wall, and flights claiming to fly that way never actually take off..

Antarctica is completely cut off and out of bounds for anyone to investigate due to the treaty what governs all activity there. Nobody has ventured internally since Admiral Byrd did with the American military in the 1950's under Operation Deepfreeze. Nobody is allowed to venture inland only private coastal trips are permitted. I wonder why.... Now lets see if you can break your record of most vitriolic ad hominem attacks in one post. Loser....
Bandgeekmafia you can ignore Flat Stan, he is a true one off delusional and spends half his time trolling anyway.

Here he is Gob on legs, everyones a loon who disagrees with you. Hahaha Troll. That assumption is the your last line of defence. Its similar to Godwins Law.
. I did once ask him why, if the Earth is flat, the Moon looks upside down to a person in Australia. He still hasn't recovered from trying to figure that one out, but chooses to instead totally ignore such basic debunks, as they don't compute with his religious delusions.

Wrong... I answered the Australia Moon perspective perfectly on another thread. Remember. You replied with the same vitriolic rants. My answer is disregarded without investigation. Rather pointless justifying my riposte.
He seems to believe that there are no Sky / TV satellites, and that he receives all the full range of subscription Sky channels for free through his dish which according to him picks up some mysterious analogue terrestrial signals from somewhere. No dishes point to space, he says they all point to nearby towers. Yes, I know. :CRAZY:

Wrong again....As I have already explained. I have a television package that requires a dish to receive the analogue data from Sky, which feeds to my Digital receiver which then transforms the analogue data to Digital which then feeds to my WIFI Hub, which connects to my mates server through the internet and Boom i've got every channel going through the internet without Sky even knowing. Hahaha Satellites my ass. £40 a year for 4 boxes.I ain't lying. The dish is just a posh aeriel and it doesn't point to space. Hahaha.
Oh and yes, Antarctica doesn't exist, the edge of the Earth is bounded by a huge impenetrable ice wall, and flights claiming to fly that way never actually take off..

Antarctica is completely cut off and out of bounds for anyone to investigate due to the treaty what governs all activity there. Nobody has ventured internally since Admiral Byrd did with the American military in the 1950's under Operation Deepfreeze. Nobody is allowed to venture inland only private coastal trips are permitted. I wonder why.... Now lets see if you can break your record of most vitriolic ad hominem attacks in one post. Loser....
PreviousNext