JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 09 20159 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
27th May 16 14:5126th May 16 09:27LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
The Earth is not a Globe. Trust Your God Given Senses.If the Sun is 93.000.000 miles away, why do i see clouds behind the Sun.?. Occam's Razor = it Isn't 93.000.000 miles away.
Biggest Lie Ever Told Documentary Flat Earth Intro Flat Earth Clues. The Bible And The Flat Earth. Curvature Pilots POV 1 Pilots POV 2 Pilots POV 3 Bedford Level Winter Hill 200 Proofs NWO And Prophecy Bullshit ISS By Physics Engineer Darren Nesbit New Horizons. Sunsets Explained More Sunset Proof Sunset Timezones More Proofs 317.000 feet Up No Curvature Dome/Firmament

bandgeekmafia78 wrote:
I don't believe in all mainstream bullshit; I just don't accept that the World is flat :CRAZY:

With regards to the prediction league, I missed the first week. Lets see how we get on over the course of the season. I'm even giving you a head start :D

Fair comment. I don't wish to derail your belief system but subjecting an individual to Ad Hom attacks without even knowing or researching what Geocentrism is all about is just folly really and uncalled for. Would you subject a Muslim, Jew, Hindu, Sikh to the same abuse for having varied views, Only that'd be classed as Racism. That's the difference.. Call me crazy you're no different than the other reprobates. :lol:
RankPostsTeam
International Star578
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 29 201312 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
29th Nov 16 16:331st Nov 16 13:13LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
My Flickr
My Twitter
DevilTalk

FLAT STANLEY wrote:
Fair comment. I don't wish to derail your belief system but subjecting an individual to Ad Hom attacks without even knowing or researching what Geocentrism is all about is just folly really and uncalled for. Would you subject a Muslim, Jew, Hindu, Sikh to the same abuse for having varied views, Only that'd be classed as Racism. That's the difference.. Call me crazy you're no different than the other reprobates. :lol:

With all due respect Stan, you have been subjecting the 'non-believers' to the exact same abuse, so that argument doesn't really carry any merit.
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach4647
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 25 201015 yearsth
OnlineLast PostLast Page
25th Sep 24 14:4425th Jun 24 18:37LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
"Back home we got a taxidermy man. He gonna have a heart attack when he see what I brung him."

bandgeekmafia78 wrote:
With all due respect Stan, you have been subjecting the 'non-believers' to the exact same abuse, so that argument doesn't really carry any merit.

He thinks because we don't believe in a flat earth we are all slaves to mainstream media. I haven't bought a mainstream media newspaper since the late 1990s but I still get branded a sheep by the flat one.
RankPostsTeam
Club Owner5594
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 13 200321 yearsth
OnlineLast PostLast Page
21st Oct 23 08:3723rd Aug 21 06:43LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
...Diagnosing SBD (Sporting Bipolar Disorder) since 2003...
Negs bringing down the tone of your forum? Keyboard Bell-endery tiresome? Embarrassed by some of your own fans?
Then you need...
TheButcher
I must be STOPPED!!
Vice Chairman of The Scarlet Turkey Clique
Grand Wizard Shill of Nibiru Prime & Dark Globe Champion
Chairman of 'The Neil Barker School for gifted Clowns'
"A Local Forum. For Local People"

FLAT STANLEY wrote:
Would you subject a Muslim, Jew, Hindu, Sikh to the same abuse for having varied views, Only that'd be classed as Racism.:lol:

It's not racism it's criticism of bad ideas and statements. All that people have been doing is pointing out ridiculous claims and statements. From Flat earth to holographic satellites and beyond. Calling someones ideas lunacy and stupid is not racism. Even calling someone mental isn't racist. I know you're a christian, I don't know which denomination, but it wouldn't matter if you were a Jew, Hindu, or a muslim with the same views. Those views are still open to criticism whether you like it or not.

You need to stop kidding yourself that you're the victim, while subjecting everyone who disagrees with you to the same levels of abuse that allow you to get on the victim bandwagon.
RankPostsTeam
Club Captain829No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 09 20159 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
The Earth is not a Globe. Trust Your God Given Senses.If the Sun is 93.000.000 miles away, why do i see clouds behind the Sun.?. Occam's Razor = it Isn't 93.000.000 miles away.
Biggest Lie Ever Told Documentary Flat Earth Intro Flat Earth Clues. The Bible And The Flat Earth. Curvature Pilots POV 1 Pilots POV 2 Pilots POV 3 Bedford Level Winter Hill 200 Proofs NWO And Prophecy Bullshit ISS By Physics Engineer Darren Nesbit New Horizons. Sunsets Explained More Sunset Proof Sunset Timezones More Proofs 317.000 feet Up No Curvature Dome/Firmament

TheButcher wrote:
It's not racism it's criticism of bad ideas and statements. All that people have been doing is pointing out ridiculous claims and statements. From Flat earth to holographic satellites and beyond. Calling someones ideas lunacy and stupid is not racism. Even calling someone mental isn't racist. I know you're a christian, I don't know which denomination, but it wouldn't matter if you were a Jew, Hindu, or a muslim with the same views. Those views are still open to criticism whether you like it or not.

You need to stop kidding yourself that you're the victim, while subjecting everyone who disagrees with you to the same levels of abuse that allow you to get on the victim bandwagon.

You make me want to go to sleep. Bore off. :SLEEPY:
RankPostsTeam
Club Captain829No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 09 20159 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature

bandgeekmafia78 wrote:

Hmmm don't think so. I never call people with cranial insults. I may say sheople, sheep, or Borg.
RankPostsTeam
Club Owner5594
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 13 200321 yearsth
OnlineLast PostLast Page
21st Oct 23 08:3723rd Aug 21 06:43LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
...Diagnosing SBD (Sporting Bipolar Disorder) since 2003...
Negs bringing down the tone of your forum? Keyboard Bell-endery tiresome? Embarrassed by some of your own fans?
Then you need...
TheButcher
I must be STOPPED!!
Vice Chairman of The Scarlet Turkey Clique
Grand Wizard Shill of Nibiru Prime & Dark Globe Champion
Chairman of 'The Neil Barker School for gifted Clowns'
"A Local Forum. For Local People"

FLAT STANLEY wrote:
Hmmm don't think so. I never call people with cranial insults. I may say sheople, sheep, or Borg.

Nearly every reply to a post is laced with sarcasm, condescending bites, insults, and arrogance. Yet you don't see it?

:lol:

I think most people would be friendly and gentle if you weren't such a horrible, nasty, reactionary individual. I think you've been ingesting too much mercury from those fillings...
RankPostsTeam
Club Captain829No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 09 20159 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature

TheButcher wrote:
Nearly every reply to a post is laced with sarcasm, condescending bites, insults, and arrogance. Yet you don't see it? I think most people would be friendly and gentle if you weren't such a horrible, nasty, reactionary individual. I think you've been ingesting too much mercury from those fillings...

Gee whiz how hypocritical. ZZZZZZZ
RankPostsTeam
International Chairman28357
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 17 200223 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
2nd May 24 20:2424th Oct 19 15:32LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
Last edited by Ferocious Aardvark on stardate Jun 26, 3013 11:27 am, edited 48,562,867,458,300,023 times in total

FLAT STANLEY wrote:
See this clown cannot debate without vitriolic Ad Hom abuse.

"This clown". Your second and third words are ad hom abuse! That's a rapid start! :lol:

Let's see how you continued:

... your cognitive dissonance super charging
... keyboard flex and vex.
....so why are you trolling
....because you're so vexed and closed minded
... you criticise blindly before outweighing factual evidence.
...Here's an idiots guide

See, this is YOU, Stan, you never make a post without coming across as the world's biggest asshole. And then you claim it is other people being "ad hominem". :CRAZY:

FLAT STANLEY wrote:
Antarctica... Nobody yes nobody is allowed at the supposed geographical South Pole, So they have an imitation glass sphere'd ball object at a private location which isn't the real so called geographical south pole. Theres only so far you can venture in. Treaty regulations. Hard luck.you should research a bit harder.

See, most everyone knows that there is a permanent base at the South Pole, and many people do go there, there is as much evidence as any reasonable person would need.

But your response is the same as it always is - you simply make a bald claim that whatever evidence there is, it's not true, and you would do the same whatever happened. Even if you were taken there.

And thatis delusional. That isn't "ad hom" but a statement of truth. You are often delusional. You deny the existence of things even where they are in plain sight. Like the ISS - you refuse to look, even though your own eyes could see it. Because you prefer to stick to your "it doesn't exist" delusion.

FLAT STANLEY wrote:
Now this what i find hilarious. CGI alert. The fake Blue Marble which is CGI, wheres the star constellations in the background....

It really is idiotic for you to use that "argument". Even if it wasn't bleedin' obvious (the image is exposed for a bright planet, not extremely faint stars) your objection relies on "them" yet again carelessly "forgetting" to fake a star background for one of the most seminal images of the century! If you really believe that then you would truly be neutron-star dense. Are you?

FLAT STANLEY wrote:
No doubt you'll repeat more questions which i've proven before followed with more vitriol. [/i][/b]

We've been over and over these arguments before [/quote]
No, I have been over many arguments before, and YOU always swerve them with abuse, sarcasm, dotty YouTube links or other swerevs which comprise 99% of your standard posts.

You almost NEVER go over any single argument ANYONE puts to you, so do not lie that you do.

FLAT STANLEY wrote:
Now the Moon analogy again i explained and your still don't/won't/can't grasp the perspective

You didn't!. You came up with a completely bogus scenarion about a lamp in a room, which would disgrace a 6 year old! I merely pointed that out, and have been awaiting your reasoned explanation as to why the Moon looks upside down from Australia ever since. But I of course know you will never respond
a) because you never present a cogent argument, ever, to anyone
b) and because you need to cling to this delusion, you prefer not to think about it

Now, going back to some of the points you swerved, YOU said that Byrd travelled "internally", I said you don't seem to grasp that he couldn't actually travel internally unless there was somewhere internal to travel to. But you ignore it.

YOU said that when a person does venture into Antarctica, they'd be travelling "inland". As of course they would, seeing as it's at the south end of a globe.

How do you explain Byrd, or anyone, travelling "inland", when you claim there IS no land and when even if there were, on your "flat" model, "inland" is the opposite of where a person would be heading - presumably they'd fall off the other side of your ice wall and be eaten by a turtle or something?

But as ever, you will not and do not respond. You just throw out your standard, tiresome, bilious smokescreen.

That's why everyone concludes you have nothing to say, because you never debate, you never argue, you never consider anything that conflicts with your personal dogma and so you say nothing. You hide behind other delusionals YouTube drivel and don't actually have a view of your own, or if you do, it is never one that you can articulate.
RankPostsTeam
Club Captain829No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 09 20159 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature

I'm getting rather peeved with the typical unprovoked vitriolic ad hominem name calling within this thread which is being liberally conversed by two particular posters constantly without any warnings or attempts of discouraging this behaviour.Without delving into other threads just this thread alone has a plethora of their vitriolic abuse here is a sample of their typical postings. Here is a compilation of these vile posts. If this isn't trolling i don't know what is.
TheButcher Wrote: Not a great contest.Delusional rap 'artist' vs Astrophysicist on the subject of the earth being flat.Of course, you risk inviting RLFans very own delusional to cast blinkered judgement and deflect reality and facts like he was made of anti-rational teflon. Don't say I didn't warn you...BOOM! Unlike the magic man in the sky, he appears! Yeah, I'm frothing and dripping sweat and bile in an incredible rage! Pffft... :lol: . You just can't resist letting your little fingers tap out fantasies. [b]To the Schizophrenic who believes he's the messiah, It was an analogy you uneducated fool, and slander is when someone damages your reputation. The only one doing that is yourself.What are you even going on about Stan You can't be this stupid surely? Have you recently received a blow to the head? I'm sure he'll be along to let you know why soon enough. If you've got a sado-masochist streak you could search back over the couple of large threads that contain his ramblings to see it for yourself.It seems that in a lot of cases modern technology and knowledge, rather than make a lot of people smarter and more aware, is actually making them dumber.Stan has one big problem. He believes in the literal interpretation of the bible. Which means flat earth, 6000 years old etc etc.

He has to fit everything else under this core belief. Nothing can undermine it, no matter how obvious. He has to go to incredible lengths to make everything squeeze into this core belief to the point that he probably can't keep track of all the inconsistencies.

The stupid thing is, he can still believe in God and what the modern world tells him. Like ISIS, it's his unwavering belief in literal interpretation that causes the problems.
It's okay when individuals with crazy beliefs air them, but if enough people adopt those crazy beliefs they start to influence policy and progress in society. Retarding it at the least, and becoming dangerously out of control at the other end. I think he's a good example of someone who thinks they think critically but is fundamentally dishonest with themselves. You can pray for me all you want, just leave the thinking to the grown-ups.Corrected for accuracy [color=#800000][u]That's just insane. If anyone needs to see a prophetic bit of cinema, check out Idiocracy.
[/u][/color]
This thread gets traffic the same way freak shows get traffic.They're coming to point and laugh at you, Stan. Grade A entertainment until the season starts. That's not an attack, btw, that's the truth for you Mr Truther. People engage you because they can't believe that someone in 2016 can believe the drivel you do, and they are short with you because you are rather nasty when things don't go your way. Don't worry, your title of RLFans village idiot will remain intact long after we've got bored with you. :BEAT:

So. Theres proof of a poster Trolling with what looks like he's got an emotional childish playground grudge against me. I've counted 4 x legitimate posts he's contributed in this thread where vitriolic ad hominem remarks haven't been made.

Heres the other culprit who abuses in most exchanges. He is supposed to be trying to set an example having the status of a moderator. This is just for this thread alone:

[b]Ferocious Aardvark Wrote: delusional Ha! PROVE that I'm not the messiah, you sheep!The Holy Spirit? The one that raped a married virgin, apparently? Why would anyone want anything to do with such a knob, even if he did exist? amongst your myriad delusions. You are the one therefore behaving like a delusional, and if you persist in such claims then it's up you you to prove them. whereas you are both gullible and weak-minded, and prone to "beliefs" instead of scientific proofs. This has many results, one of which is "belief" trumps "proof" and in turn means that any scientific evidence that conflicts with your mad beliefs you will always dismiss as "fake" or "CGI" or some such, without a shred of evidence for that, because if in conflict with your unscientific worldviews, .But it became very quickly every apparent atht the hoax theories were largely by raving nutters, supported by grossly unscientific numbskulls, you dismiss all but your crank drivel as "fake" or "CGI" (your favourite). You cannot surely be as gullible as to actually give one second of credence to the bullcrap you just cut n pasted? Can you? You do know people are laughing at you? This is lunacy if the highest order, yet you can't see it! It is this sort of drivel that strongly suggests you're a troll, as it's hard to think anyone could be so gullible as to swallow that bull you just posted. Scientifically illiterate drivel.

Wait ... it doesn't exist, yet you've had it for 25 years? How stupid are you, then? Do you not see how barking this stupid theory is? Really? It is funny, I'll give you that. But, if you are claiming that you receive paid Sky subscription channels, but pay nothing, then you are indeed a blatant and shameless liar. You do no such thing. You are making it up. Or maybe bad troll - jury is still out on that.

Not at all. I laugh at your gullibility and I deride your more ludicrous remarks and outlandish, ridiculous beliefs, abused on your scientific illiteracy and religious brainwashing. I can treat well-presented and well argued and coherent scientific arguments based on sound scientific evidence and principles with the respect they deserve. But not all claims and theories deserve the same respect, lunatic and misguided claims deserve to be dismissed summarily and I'm afraid you have a full house of them.

This actually illustrates very well why you are so gullible. You could have spent a short time gaining the basic preliminary knowledge of the limits on optical resolution, and then you would not have made this stupid remark. Instead, you just blindly rely on some superficially attractive (to you) madcap "theory" which is scientifically unsound. Your pisspoor response is what is "pathetically embarrassing". You continue to make an utter fool of yourself. unless it fitted your bizarre beliefs. But the direct evidence of your own eyes would, if you are sane, and not a troll, Everyone knew you would bluster and swerve the issue. You really are a laughing stock. In your head. Utter nonsense. Talk about losing the plot! There's nothing to add, really, he was bad from the start, but has now become a caricature.

It doesn't matter if a hoax proponent is a troll, delusional, mad or just brainwashed and gullible, if their ramblings go unchallenged then someone will read it and of these, some, having had exposure to hardly 1% science at school, risk being sucked in to the madness. So the trick is to coldly expose the drivel with the facts and the science, until the delusional's side of the convo degenerates - as Stanley's has - into incoherent and increasingly bizarre ramblings, when they reach the finger-in-the-ears cryptic incoherence stage, plain for all to see. Sadly, it has I fear indeed run its course. Stan has retreated into his shell, and is now totally impervious to questions, while his bizarre quotient increases by factors daily.How inconvenient for you moon hoax delusionals.You really should look up what "ad hominem" means. You propund many claims and theories which are delusional. Maybe in every other respect of your functioning you are not delusional - I wouldn't know - but I am only commenting on what you say. You propound delusions. In that respect, you are delusional. That much is just stating the same thing in a different way. It is hardly "ad hominem". It is simply calling a delusion a delusion.

One of the problems with you coming up with such a delusional and frankly childish summary is because you aren't actually interested in the facts, you want to pick some superficial "it's obvious innit" madcap point which you can then pin to your head and claim it supercedes all intelligent discussion. But it doesn't. I have considered both the claims made by madcap theorists and hoax proponents, which in the light of the science, all unravel almost immediately, but that is because I have read about the subject and learned enough to be able to say that your theory is asinine rubbish. You will not consider ANYTHING unless it fits your preconceptions, and that is the only reason you could cut'n'paste such childish drivel. . I know Stan has no interest in it and will dismiss it without looking as just another reptilian sheeple or something,

Sadly for the deluded, That's why I love this thread, there are real comedy gems every day, but the joke is how could anyone be so gullible as to swallow this stuff whole . Plus, Stan is certainly trolling, at least part of the time, but his trolling is so bad, it's hilarious.

So there you go. This is just the tip of the iceberg if you take in other threads into account. But this is just this thread alone. I may have a varied view of the world than most people but does it deserve the above ad hominem. I may have slipped up and made certain jibes back in retaliation at some point but never on the above scale. I've also been accused of being a troll but i've not abused anyone like the above posters have in this thread. Sticks n stones i can take all day maybe but it doesn't make pretty reading and the culprits look the like the very words they're insinuating sadly. Me a troll.
:lol:

Ferocious Aardvark wrote:
See, this is YOU, Stan, you never make a post without coming across as the world's biggest asshole. :CRAZY:

And thatis delusional. That isn't "ad hom" but a statement of truth. You are often delusional. Because you prefer to stick to your "it doesn't exist" delusion.

It really is idiotic for you to use that "argument". Even if it wasn't bleedin' obvious (the image is exposed for a bright planet, not extremely faint stars) your objection relies on "them" yet again carelessly "forgetting" to fake a star background for one of the most seminal images of the century! If you really believe that then you would truly be neutron-star dense. Are you?

b) and because you need to cling to this delusion, you prefer not to think about it

That's why everyone concludes you have nothing to say, because you never debate, you never argue, you never consider anything that conflicts with your personal dogma and so you say nothing. You hide behind other delusionals YouTube drivel and don't actually have a view of your own, or if you do, it is never one that you can articulate.

So hang your heads in shame. I've never insulted you in a brain capacity. You insult with brain accusations in every other word. Oh and thanks for reminding everyone that i don't argue. Hahahaha as highlighted. Its you two what instigate trouble. Period.
PreviousNext