JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 13 200321 years321st
OnlineLast PostLast Page
21st Oct 23 08:3723rd Aug 21 06:43LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
...Diagnosing SBD (Sporting Bipolar Disorder) since 2003...
Negs bringing down the tone of your forum? Keyboard Bell-endery tiresome? Embarrassed by some of your own fans?
Then you need...
TheButcher
I must be STOPPED!!
Vice Chairman of The Scarlet Turkey Clique
Grand Wizard Shill of Nibiru Prime & Dark Globe Champion
Chairman of 'The Neil Barker School for gifted Clowns'
"A Local Forum. For Local People"

Re: Under new ownership -delusionals corner : Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:15 pm  
FLAT STANLEY wrote:
Well you can't be very efficient at it, all you do is stalk me with angst cranial insults. Firearms officer yeah right my bullet you are. :lol:

:lol:

You can believe whatever you want, Stan. You plainly do with everything else.
RankPostsTeam
Club Captain829No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 09 20159 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
27th May 16 14:5126th May 16 09:27LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
The Earth is not a Globe. Trust Your God Given Senses.If the Sun is 93.000.000 miles away, why do i see clouds behind the Sun.?. Occam's Razor = it Isn't 93.000.000 miles away.
Biggest Lie Ever Told Documentary Flat Earth Intro Flat Earth Clues. The Bible And The Flat Earth. Curvature Pilots POV 1 Pilots POV 2 Pilots POV 3 Bedford Level Winter Hill 200 Proofs NWO And Prophecy Bullshit ISS By Physics Engineer Darren Nesbit New Horizons. Sunsets Explained More Sunset Proof Sunset Timezones More Proofs 317.000 feet Up No Curvature Dome/Firmament

Re: Under new ownership -delusionals corner : Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:26 pm  
Heres proof the Earth is not a Globe. Proved by 73 mile fish eye lensed camera and also by Time And Date and the Moons position....Moon Proves Flat Earth Hahahaha. Debunk that. :lol: Its a six minute clip which smashes the globe. Apologies for the convex concave fisheye lens.
Heres proof the Earth is not a Globe. Proved by 73 mile fish eye lensed camera and also by Time And Date and the Moons position....Moon Proves Flat Earth Hahahaha. Debunk that. :lol: Its a six minute clip which smashes the globe. Apologies for the convex concave fisheye lens.
RankPostsTeam
Club Owner5594
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 13 200321 years321st
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
Negs bringing down the tone of your forum? Keyboard Bell-endery tiresome? Embarrassed by some of your own fans?
Then you need...
TheButcher
I must be STOPPED!!

Re: Under new ownership -delusionals corner : Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:19 pm  
That youtube clip is utter nonsense. You do realise that any scientific theory that has been changed due to new evidence has never been done so by some sad virgin sitting in his basement posting tripe on youtube.

:D
RankPostsTeam
International Star4645
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 25 201014 years201st
OnlineLast PostLast Page
4th Jun 24 13:4514th May 24 11:58LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
"Back home we got a taxidermy man. He gonna have a heart attack when he see what I brung him."

Re: Under new ownership -delusionals corner : Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:37 pm  
Best thing about that video is Rowdy Roddy Piper around 4 and half minutes! Oh, and Henning Wehn doing the voice over.
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach3011
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 22 200519 years259th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
18th Nov 22 07:2417th Sep 22 17:08LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Hiding behind a palm tree in the mountains
Signature

Re: Under new ownership -delusionals corner : Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:28 pm  
FLAT STANLEY wrote:

Dear Mr Stanley, or can I call you Flat?
I'm confused.
On Wednesday morning I'm going to Central Sulawesi to witness the 'total solar eclipse'. http://www.timeanddate.com/eclipse/in/indonesia/palu I've heard some stories about this phenomenon and how they know exactly where and when they are visible but these seem to rely on calculations based on the false science and their model of the 'solar system'.
I'd like to know how it really works. How can millions of people see it exactly as predicted. Where I live in South Sulawesi they say there will be only 90% coverage. Which is why I'm driving 14 hours to a suitable viewing position.
I guess it's something to do with NASA, but how they do it? Particularly over such a wide area and perfectly choreographed and timed to perfection. This must have been even more difficult to achieve in the millions of years before computers and NASA existed. I guess they could have faked the photos and bribed the billions of eye witnesses who are still alive?https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_eclipse_of_July_28,_1851 .
Please explain.
Thanks
Coco
FLAT STANLEY wrote:

Dear Mr Stanley, or can I call you Flat?
I'm confused.
On Wednesday morning I'm going to Central Sulawesi to witness the 'total solar eclipse'. http://www.timeanddate.com/eclipse/in/indonesia/palu I've heard some stories about this phenomenon and how they know exactly where and when they are visible but these seem to rely on calculations based on the false science and their model of the 'solar system'.
I'd like to know how it really works. How can millions of people see it exactly as predicted. Where I live in South Sulawesi they say there will be only 90% coverage. Which is why I'm driving 14 hours to a suitable viewing position.
I guess it's something to do with NASA, but how they do it? Particularly over such a wide area and perfectly choreographed and timed to perfection. This must have been even more difficult to achieve in the millions of years before computers and NASA existed. I guess they could have faked the photos and bribed the billions of eye witnesses who are still alive?https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_eclipse_of_July_28,_1851 .
Please explain.
Thanks
Coco
RankPostsTeam
International Board Member28357
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 17 200222 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
2nd May 24 20:2424th Oct 19 15:32LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
Last edited by Ferocious Aardvark on stardate Jun 26, 3013 11:27 am, edited 48,562,867,458,300,023 times in total

Re: Under new ownership -delusionals corner : Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:49 pm  
FLAT STANLEY wrote:

Hmmm. Unlike your technique of swallowing whole whatever your delusional mates publish, I considered that video.

Obviously it's a fake, because he's forgotten to put in the stars. CGI bullcrap. Etc.

Sorry, just winding you up, although the reasons no stars are visible in his video is the same as why no stars are seen in The Blue Marble, or in moon photographs.

1. It proves the Earth is a globe, since you tell us that however high we go, our eyes are always level with the horizon - yet at only 73 miles, the view of the curve of the globe is abundantly clear
2. If the Earth were flat then the whole of the flat Earth should be visibletrailing away in all directions. It's not. The local area and some distance in all directions from it can be seen, but no further than that. Exactly what you'd expect, as you go higher, you can see further around the curve of the globe, but still you can't see that far, as the curve of the globe drops away over all horizons.
3. The idiot who made the video thinks that the ground position of the moon (i.e., the place on Earth where the moon would appear directly overhead) means you can only see the moon from there. In fact, the moon is approx a quarter of a million miles away and as such at any given time can be seen from not far off half the Earth.

4. Here's a screenshot of the view of the sky from the approximate launch location, on the date in question, at approximately the time he says the rocket was launched, and from an altitude of 120km. I used the fantastic free resource Stellarium.

What's that thing I see in the south east, easily visible above the horizon? Well, I never. It's the Moon.

Oddly enough, in just the same direction, from the perspective of the launch site, as the "moon dot" on your idiot mate's map.

Epic fail Stan, although not your fault, save for being so gullible; you just uncritically wanted to believe your idiot mate, but it turns out that he has no idea what he is talking about.

HTH
FLAT STANLEY wrote:

Hmmm. Unlike your technique of swallowing whole whatever your delusional mates publish, I considered that video.

Obviously it's a fake, because he's forgotten to put in the stars. CGI bullcrap. Etc.

Sorry, just winding you up, although the reasons no stars are visible in his video is the same as why no stars are seen in The Blue Marble, or in moon photographs.

1. It proves the Earth is a globe, since you tell us that however high we go, our eyes are always level with the horizon - yet at only 73 miles, the view of the curve of the globe is abundantly clear
2. If the Earth were flat then the whole of the flat Earth should be visibletrailing away in all directions. It's not. The local area and some distance in all directions from it can be seen, but no further than that. Exactly what you'd expect, as you go higher, you can see further around the curve of the globe, but still you can't see that far, as the curve of the globe drops away over all horizons.
3. The idiot who made the video thinks that the ground position of the moon (i.e., the place on Earth where the moon would appear directly overhead) means you can only see the moon from there. In fact, the moon is approx a quarter of a million miles away and as such at any given time can be seen from not far off half the Earth.

4. Here's a screenshot of the view of the sky from the approximate launch location, on the date in question, at approximately the time he says the rocket was launched, and from an altitude of 120km. I used the fantastic free resource Stellarium.

What's that thing I see in the south east, easily visible above the horizon? Well, I never. It's the Moon.

Oddly enough, in just the same direction, from the perspective of the launch site, as the "moon dot" on your idiot mate's map.

Epic fail Stan, although not your fault, save for being so gullible; you just uncritically wanted to believe your idiot mate, but it turns out that he has no idea what he is talking about.

HTH
This post contains an image, if you are the copyright owner and would like this image removed then please contact support@rlfans.com
RankPostsTeam
Club Owner5594
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 13 200321 years321st
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
Then you need...
TheButcher
I must be STOPPED!!

Re: Under new ownership -delusionals corner : Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:05 pm  
Prescription must have been sorted this week...
RankPostsTeam
Club Captain829No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 09 20159 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
27th May 16 14:5126th May 16 09:27LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
The Earth is not a Globe. Trust Your God Given Senses.If the Sun is 93.000.000 miles away, why do i see clouds behind the Sun.?. Occam's Razor = it Isn't 93.000.000 miles away.
Biggest Lie Ever Told Documentary Flat Earth Intro Flat Earth Clues. The Bible And The Flat Earth. Curvature Pilots POV 1 Pilots POV 2 Pilots POV 3 Bedford Level Winter Hill 200 Proofs NWO And Prophecy Bullshit ISS By Physics Engineer Darren Nesbit New Horizons. Sunsets Explained More Sunset Proof Sunset Timezones More Proofs 317.000 feet Up No Curvature Dome/Firmament

Re: Under new ownership -delusionals corner : Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:20 am  
Spot The Common Denominators, Then Apply Occam's Razor. ? And it's not the Masonic Hand Signal.

This post contains an image, if you are the copyright owner and would like this image removed then please contact support@rlfans.com
RankPostsTeam
International Board Member28357
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 17 200222 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
2nd May 24 20:2424th Oct 19 15:32LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
Last edited by Ferocious Aardvark on stardate Jun 26, 3013 11:27 am, edited 48,562,867,458,300,023 times in total

Re: Under new ownership -delusionals corner : Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:05 pm  
Indeed it's not a Masonic hand signal. Or, it may for all i know, also be one, but what it is on this particular occasion was the Vulcan salute, in tribute to Leonard Nimoy.

The image is Samantha Cristoforetti, who lived on the ISS between November 2014-June 2015.

The giveaway is she's wearing a Star trek top.

Here she is again:

She spent 200 days in space, here's a brief article, complete with video of the ISS toilet

http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/science/1.701324
Indeed it's not a Masonic hand signal. Or, it may for all i know, also be one, but what it is on this particular occasion was the Vulcan salute, in tribute to Leonard Nimoy.

The image is Samantha Cristoforetti, who lived on the ISS between November 2014-June 2015.

The giveaway is she's wearing a Star trek top.

Here she is again:

She spent 200 days in space, here's a brief article, complete with video of the ISS toilet

http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/science/1.701324
bren2k 
RankPostsTeam
Club Coach15521
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 24 201014 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
5th May 20 12:495th May 20 08:10LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: Under new ownership -delusionals corner : Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:08 pm  
I knew Mr Spock was part of the heliocentric Masonic cabal that dictates all aspects of modern life; he had funny ears - dead giveaway.
PreviousNext