(Website)
Post a reply

Re: Bradford 2020

Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:14 am

Things aren't going that great at Fax either, director resignations, players leaving, lowest central funding in years 1st time you haven't finished in top 6 for 13 years and all you can talk about is Bradford's stadium issues.Talk about living in our shadow.

Re: Bradford 2020

Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:16 am

All part of a bigger plan to for the idevelopment of a new ground,no mug Chalmers, he will be taking good advice. No lover of the bulls but you don't do this sort of thing without having a game plan.

Re: Bradford 2020

Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:35 am

Wow.. some of the comments on here are embarrassment to the decent Fax fans.

Re: Bradford 2020

Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:42 am

Maybe time now for the long awaited Bradford merger with Leeds, and a change of nik to the Leeds Bulls. There's plenty of space at Headingley for the super doper bully fans, eh?

Re: Bradford 2020

Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:07 pm

The ground is a dump, has been for as long as I can remember, lack of atmosphere, even with 10k in there, though that is rare these days.
Good luck to the Bulls but they need to drop this anchor from around their neck and move on.

Re: Bradford 2020

Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:08 pm

Bully boxer. You may think it hurts but your club has been sucking life from the RFL for some time now, your club is no more iconic than some other clubs in the championship.

Re: Bradford 2020

Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:03 pm

Bully_Boxer wrote:Wow.. some of the comments on here are embarrassment to the decent Fax fans.

How shall I put this? Some bulls fans need to get a grip and finally look at real life. Your club, far from being iconic and a giant waiting their rightful passage back to SL, are an embarrassment to the game. Most clubs have had money troubles in their history but the bulls make a fine art of it. Constantly going bust, arrogant fans, handouts from the RFL, a ground that literally stinks, going into neighbouring towns throwing free season tickets into their junior clubs, screwing away fans to fund your full time team, screwing your own fans by not honouring bonds, thinking everyone owes you when it's the other way round, need I carry on? Enjoy Dewsbury if you ever get there! Lol!

Re: Bradford 2020

Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:00 pm

Hudd-Shay wrote:How shall I put this? Some bulls fans need to get a grip and finally look at real life. Your club, far from being iconic and a giant waiting their rightful passage back to SL, are an embarrassment to the game. Most clubs have had money troubles in their history but the bulls make a fine art of it. Constantly going bust, arrogant fans, handouts from the RFL, a ground that literally stinks, going into neighbouring towns throwing free season tickets into their junior clubs, screwing away fans to fund your full time team, screwing your own fans by not honouring bonds, thinking everyone owes you when it's the other way round, need I carry on? Enjoy Dewsbury if you ever get there! Lol!


But this is all about the Bradford club, whether in their current form or their predecessors, not their fans (of which many stumped up a fair amount of ££ to try and keep their club alive). Let's not have a go at the Bradford fans, particularly those that frequent rlfans, most of whom are genuine supporters of their team and the game as a whole.

Re: Bradford 2020

Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:42 pm

HXSparky wrote:But this is all about the Bradford club, whether in their current form or their predecessors, not their fans (of which many stumped up a fair amount of ££ to try and keep their club alive). Let's not have a go at the Bradford fans, particularly those that frequent rlfans, most of whom are genuine supporters of their team and the game as a whole.

No, I was responding to a bulls fan having a go at Fax fans.

Re: Bradford 2020

Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:48 pm

Hudd-Shay wrote:No, I was responding to a bulls fan having a go at Fax fans.

I wasn’t having ‘a go at Fax fans’. I have no issue with ‘Fax fans’ in fact I have many friends who follow Halifax. I just found some of the comments here and on social media from a small minority pretty sad. But I appreciate that isn’t representative of the entire fan base, in the same way that not all Bulls fan believe we ‘belong in SL’ etc.
PreviousNext
Post a reply

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/