(Website)
Post a reply

Re: Rochdale game.

Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:31 pm

Halifax1989 wrote:Have you read any posts on here which suggests we believe we're good? :lol:

We all know how bad we are, dont worry about that!

I have read a couple of posts on here where it has been stated Fax should be beating the likes of Swinton, Batley , and Dews, in fact at the start of the season it was stated Leigh would finish within 6 points of Fax in the table.

I don’t think Fax are a bad team though, it’s just teams like Swinton have improved vastly this season, the table doesn’t lie , perhaps Only Rochdale as the weakest team in the Comp are Bottom for the right reasons.

On your day Fax are a difficult team to beat, your displays in the Cup and the game at the Shay against Leigh proved this.I am friendly with one of your Directors I know how much passion he has for Fax.

Re: Rochdale game.

Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:41 pm

charlie caroli wrote:Only Rochdale as the weakest team in the Comp


Glad you pointed that one out, Charlie, otherwise I would never had known :roll:

Re: Rochdale game.

Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:46 pm

Fuzzy Duck wrote:Glad you pointed that one out, Charlie, otherwise I would never had known :roll:

You’re welcome Duzzy ,a wise man once said Man with hole in his pocket always feels Cocky,not always obvious though.Be happy .

Re: Rochdale game.

Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:08 pm

Fuzzy Duck wrote:Glad you pointed that one out, Charlie, otherwise I would never had known :roll:


:lol:

When Leigh went belly up up would have been easy to go on their message board and take the mickey but it was bad enough for the fans as it were so not my kind of thing. Charlie on the other hand has loved sticking the boot in this season when its gone tits up at Fax so when Leigh go to the wall again, which they will under Degsy, I won't hesitate this time.

Re: Rochdale game.

Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:19 pm

Greg Florimos Boots wrote::lol:

When Leigh went belly up up would have been easy to go on their message board and take the mickey but it was bad enough for the fans as it were so not my kind of thing. Charlie on the other hand has loved sticking the boot in this season when its gone tits up at Fax so when Leigh go to the wall again, which they will under Degsy, I won't hesitate this time.


Funniest thing I've read for a while.

And what happened to the stronger squad this season than last and disappointing if we don't finish 2nd?

Re: Rochdale game.

Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:00 pm

Greg Florimos Boots wrote::lol:

When Leigh went belly up up would have been easy to go on their message board and take the mickey but it was bad enough for the fans as it were so not my kind of thing. Charlie on the other hand has loved sticking the boot in this season when its gone tits up at Fax so when Leigh go to the wall again, which they will under Degsy, I won't hesitate this time.

We hammered the gobblers at 'Shay and got to a semi final without screwing our own players. I'll take that. Charlie?

Re: Rochdale game.

Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:02 pm

Mr Dog wrote:Funniest thing I've read for a while.

And what happened to the stronger squad this season than last and disappointing if we don't finish 2nd?

And BFG did say Leigh wouldn’t get within 6 points of Fax this year. :lol: .

Re: Rochdale game.

Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:05 pm

Hudd-Shay wrote:We hammered the gobblers at 'Shay and got to a semi final without screwing our own players. I'll take that. Charlie?

Cmon Pete, a 6 point loss is not a hammering, you did do well in the Cup,which I applaud.
Which players where screwed?Surely not any who have returned. :thumb:

Re: Rochdale game.

Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:47 am

charlie caroli wrote:And BFG did say Leigh wouldn’t get within 6 points of Fax this year. :lol: .


Well he was right Ian, just not the way round he predicted. :lol:

To be honest as well, the state Leigh were in at the time of the prediction you might have agreed with him apart form the fact that you were saying nowt, Charlie had left the building!!!! :lol:

Just goes to show how quickly things can turn for many of the teams / clubs / and supporters in this division.

Fax will be back but I can't predict in what form or strength.

Re: Rochdale game.

Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:05 am

Mr Dog wrote:Funniest thing I've read for a while.

And what happened to the stronger squad this season than last and disappointing if we don't finish 2nd?

The stronger squad hasn’t been stronger and we are disappointed.
PreviousNext
Post a reply

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/