Post a reply

Local Amateur RL.

Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:18 am

Castleford Panthers v Castleford Lock Lane

This saturday 2:30 KO at Panthers ground off Methley Road.


Both teams have had a good start to the season so should be a competative and interesting local derby and a good afternoon out if you're missing your weekly RL fix already.
Last edited by Kippaxer on Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Castleford derby

Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:49 am

TIGER DAZ wrote:Castleford Panthers v Castleford Lock Lane

This saturday 2:30 KO at Panthers ground off Methley Road.


Both teams have had a good start to the season so should be a competative and interesting local derby and a good afternoon out if you're missing your weekly RL fix already.


Who would want to Ref this one. Derby, more like the shoot out at the ok coral.

Bonzo anybody.

Re: Castleford derby

Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:21 pm

Normy Knight wrote:Who would want to Ref this one. Derby, more like the shoot out at the ok coral.

Bonzo anybody.


I had that very game in the cup at U15's level last season. Even that was pretty brutal.

Re: Castleford derby

Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:10 am

Normy Knight wrote:Derby, more like the shoot out at the ok coral.


Just how i like my Rugby League. :D

Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:34 pm

I shall be there watching, should be a corker!

Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:49 am

Panthers 30 Lock Lane 27

Cracking game, good crowd too.

Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:53 pm

from what i heard as well panthers scored a try in the final minutes to win the match -- sounded a great game

Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:03 pm

Dettoriman wrote:from what i heard as well panthers scored a try in the final minutes to win the match -- sounded a great game


Aye, Lock Lane scored a drop with 4 minutes left to make to put them ahead 27-26 and Panthers scored in the dying seconds to win. Was a cracking game.

Funniest moment was a Lock Laner near the dugout calling the ref (Fev based?) a cheating Capper b****d.

Rematch at Lock Lane 30th December.

Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:00 pm

Soundes a cracker i shall go to the rematch definetly

Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:30 am

Its great to be a panther when you win the derby.

When you don't win it, you don't get seen untill the next derby. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Next
Post a reply

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/