(Website)
Post a reply

Re: 2020 | Half Backs

Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:20 pm

Blocker75 wrote:Our new 7 will be announced on Monday, according to the jungle drums.
Another play also having a medical.

The clue is there or is it just drums along the Aire ?

Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:53 pm

Blocker75 wrote:Our new 7 will be announced on Monday, according to the jungle drums.
Another play also having a medical.

I thought Cas were waiting till the season had finished?
Also who is the other player having a medical?

Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:07 pm

Charlie Sheen wrote:Is the Lui/Tui switch permanent for next season?

I believe so.

Lui came on loan for the end of the season with a two year permanent tagged in if we stayed up. No idea what the terms were for Tui, only that he isn't coming back.

Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:56 pm

sharky64 wrote:I thought Cas were waiting till the season had finished?
Also who is the other player having a medical?

Just sharing what I got told at lunchtime.

Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:27 pm

Pete Smith has tweeted that the Gale deal isn't a done deal yet.

Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:38 pm

I read that but then thought peter has got previous. def not signing Tom Briscoe.....

Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:12 pm

There is zero chance of Gale or Leeds announcing anything until Cas's season is over.

Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:32 am

The Ghost of '99 wrote:There is zero chance of Gale or Leeds announcing anything until Cas's season is over.

Was that like the zero chance of the league changing the last round fixtures to all be together, quite correctly, which you also said would never happen?

Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:43 am

The Ghost of '99 wrote:There is zero chance of Gale or Leeds announcing anything until Cas's season is over.

Do you mean while Castleford are still involved ?

Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:46 am

lionarmour87 wrote:Do you mean while Castleford are still involved ?

I think the reason people are talking about it is because I believe Cas are announcing the Richardson signing this week. Of course that doesn’t necessarily mean Gale news will also be announced, but that is where the assumptions are probably from.
PreviousNext
Post a reply

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/