Sep 10 201014 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
22nd Sep 23 12:4522nd Jun 23 13:42LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: London Broncos Match Thread : Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:13 pm  
SaintsFan wrote:
Why is it that when somebody wants to have a go, they state that everybody who doesn't agree with them is deluded? Your posts are generally good ones, but this is just childish tosh.

Foster has to work outside of Meli, who is a crap communicator, a crap defender, a crap passer of the ball, offers no protection and no security to Foster. Foster was fine outside of Gidley in 2010 and that is because Gidley is a good centre.

I will happily bet (and I don't bet, except on the Grand National) that if Royce puts Wheeler inside of Foster as soon as Shenton is fit (and either sticks Meli in the pack or in the u20s) then Foster's defence will improve dramatically because he will actually have a partner in Wheeler, which he doesn't in Meli.

I went a bit far, admittedly. In all honesty I was offended people would say that Jamie's looks would have bearing on how I view him as a player. I take that part back.

However, his defence is somewhat questionable at the present moment in time, I'm sure you can see that?

I agree having him outside Meli doesn't help matters at all though and a better positional centre will help him no end. Even in 2010, he missed 1 in 5 tackles outside Gidley. He was very young back then and much smaller so that's understandable. The point I'm trying to make is he needs to be better when he gets to the man, his percentages aren't very good at all, hopefully in time it will improve.
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach8991
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 26 200915 years294th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
2nd Jun 24 00:471st Jun 24 16:17LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: London Broncos Match Thread : Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:18 pm  
BackrowSaint wrote:
Jamie Foster's looks has no bearing whatsoever on how I view him as a rugby player.

The fact is at the moment Jamie Foster's defence is awful. Finished article or not, I don't care. As it stands at this moment in time his defence isn't very good at all, that's plain for all to see, anybody who doesn't think so is deluded. That isn't to say his defence won't improve in the future and get better, but at the minute its tosh.

Anyone who Boo's a Saints player ain't just saying he can't defend. On redvee someone who was at the match said he was getting booed. He is a far far far far far far cry from getting booed by his own fans. Therefore I say again that it's not just his form why people are so quick to have a go.
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach12189No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 29 200717 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
8th Jun 17 21:0629th May 17 09:59LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: London Broncos Match Thread : Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:24 pm  
my mate at the game said it was the london fans booing him, to put him off. apparently it worked
RankPostsTeam
International Star6668No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 10 201014 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
22nd Sep 23 12:4522nd Jun 23 13:42LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: London Broncos Match Thread : Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:24 pm  
bewareshadows wrote:
Anyone who Boo's a Saints player ain't just saying he can't defend. On redvee someone who was at the match said he was getting booed. He is a far far far far far far cry from getting booed by his own fans. Therefore I say again that it's not just his form why people are so quick to have a go.

I have never booed any player, let alone a Saints player. Your generalisation probably shouldn't be including me.
Previous