(Website)
Post a reply

Rumours thread. PART II

Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:43 am

please continue (staying within AUP of course)

Re: Rumours thread. PART II

Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:02 am

a typical NB three quarter (big,strong,quick & black) to play at saints next year!!

Re: Rumours thread. PART II

Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:16 am

wakey_saint wrote:a typical NB three quarter (big,strong,quick & black) to play at saints next year!!

Ummmmmm :IDEA:



Turner???

Re: Rumours thread. PART II

Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:32 am

Meli?

Re: Rumours thread. PART II

Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:15 pm

correct - on both parts!!

Re: Rumours thread. PART II

Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:11 pm

wakey_saint wrote:correct - on both parts!!

I sense that you are struggling a little bit with the concept of a rumours thread! :D

Re: Rumours thread. PART II

Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:31 pm

Mase the Ace sacked by Huddersfield.

Re: Rumours thread. PART II

Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:03 am

SomersetSaint wrote:I sense that you are struggling a little bit with the concept of a rumours thread! :D


Was hoping for a couple more bites to get people talking before disappointing everybody :D

Re: Rumours thread. PART II

Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:04 am

Gerry Mander wrote:Mase the Ace sacked by Huddersfield.

Over on the Giants board they seem to be assuming that he's going to sign for us. If we could bin off Perry and sign Mason that would be a positive step (assuming he hasn't committed a serious midemeanour), but I can't see us signing another forward without offloading one first.

Re: Rumours thread. PART II

Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:24 pm

Dux wrote:Over on the Giants board they seem to be assuming that he's going to sign for us. If we could bin off Perry and sign Mason that would be a positive step (assuming he hasn't committed a serious midemeanour), but I can't see us signing another forward without offloading one first.
Mace seems to have been reminiscing on Twitter about his saints days.
Given the change in NRL cap, one would assume players like Hohaia and Perry, who've been less than outstanding for us but have decent reps could be found a deal with a club down under that would make it worth while relocating back whence they came.
Next
Post a reply

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/