(Website)
Post a reply

Re: Rumours thread. PART II

Sat May 13, 2017 6:22 pm

Charlie Sheen wrote:Would Saints fans welcome Ben Barba to Saints?


In our dreams. We don't sign good players on anymore.

Re: Rumours thread. PART II

Tue May 23, 2017 8:55 pm

Adam walker set to make way for Barba ?

Re: Rumours thread. PART II

Tue May 23, 2017 10:12 pm

St pete wrote:Adam walker set to make way for Barba ?


That's the rumour. But I don't think he was far from the door anyway, definitely doesn't seem to have been making waves with the coaching staff.

Re: Rumours thread. PART II

Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:07 pm

Harrison Hanson
Joe Wardle
Matt Whitleye
Bentley (apparantly signed for Leeds)

That's what I've heard ? Anyone else ?

Re: Rumours thread. PART II

Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:51 pm

LFC Saint wrote:Harrison Hanson
Joe Wardle
Matt Whitleye
Bentley (apparantly signed for Leeds)

That's what I've heard ? Anyone else ?


Bentley ?

Re: Rumours thread. PART II

Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:24 pm

St pete wrote:Bentley ?


James Bentley, a kid at Bradford - has a bit of a rep of the next Bateman (without the undesirable off field stuff). Kinda hard to say given how Bradford have played this year but he has enough clubs chasing him.

We were linked with Masoe before the HKR deal a second well.

Looking at the list a right second rower is top priority - wonder where that leaves Wilkin

Re: Rumours thread. PART II

Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:26 pm

Matt Whitley isn't good enough for us. Harrison Hansen definitely is, but he's Harrison Hansen.

Re: Rumours thread. PART II

Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:35 pm

Saddened! wrote:Matt Whitley isn't good enough for us. Harrison Hansen definitely is, but he's Harrison Hansen.


Matt whitley of last year would be good enough for any super league Club. He's was exceptional last year.

He's had stop start year with injuries this year and the lack of consistant halfback pairing at widnes hasn't helped him.

Re: Rumours thread. PART II

Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:40 pm

Magic Superbeetle wrote:James Bentley, a kid at Bradford - has a bit of a rep of the next Bateman (without the undesirable off field stuff). Kinda hard to say given how Bradford have played this year but he has enough clubs chasing him.

We were linked with Masoe before the HKR deal a second well.

Looking at the list a right second rower is top priority - wonder where that leaves Wilkin


We are in dire need of few forwards next year. The props ain't good enough so need a prop at least but ideally 2 props.

The backrow offers nothing with the ball tbh. Taia causes trouble due to his size but he doesn't beat a man so I'd like 1 or 2 backrow.

We 100% need a 7. We won't get shut of smith but he's just poor. He's the worst 7 I've seen in saints shirt. Young Richardson has been better than smith.

Re: Rumours thread. PART II

Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:46 am

Pete Mataútia being linked to a 2 year deal with Saint Helens.
I wonder how his father being an ex Saints player (Vila Matautia) and I assume a UK citizen now, effects his situation?
PreviousNext
Post a reply

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/