echo '';

Post a reply

Re: Signings 2020

Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:29 pm

roofaldo2 wrote:Sheffield were allowed to move on to a school playing field without any fuss.

I don't see what agreements that Chalmers has gone back on. When he took over, the Bulls were denied their central funding AND Chamlers and Lowe were forced to pay out additional money to, I believe it was a player charity, in order to be allowed to take over the club. Also, rather than stick to the RFL's rules and have the club fold and reformed into League 1, Bradford was forced to remain in the Championship with no players and a 12 point penalty.
We've also played at Odsal for the duration of the agreed lease.

It seems more that the RFL know Odsal is a money pit and realise that without a club there playing there and paying both rent and upkeep on the stadium that they're stuck with a white elephant. And as they've no official way to force Bradford into signing a new lease, they've taken what could be seen as an underhand tactic in order to see the Bulls suffer next year.

Exactly
The RFL have pushed Chalmers to sign a new lease which he refused to do, when was the last time a Bulls owner stood up to the RFL?
If he had signed a new lease we would of gone into Admin again.

Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:31 pm

Bit of bluster and attempted face saving from the Rfl as they kick the can down the road for a decision next year - pointless really, as the move will either work (in which case finances will be good) or won’t work (and we’ll have folded)

Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:41 pm

What ever the rights or wrongs of this (and I think the RFL have handled it terribly whether its just bitterness we're leaving the stadium or whether indeed we're skint)

Chalmers needs to satisfy the the RFLs demands to get us out of special measures ASAP as ST sales will grind to a halt.

If we indeed have no money, then get together with the RFL and find a solution behind closed doors. The statement from the RFL really is a bomb they've just thrown. If they are aware we've no money and still allowing us to sell ST then shame on them.

As I've said many times, they will be no admin 4
That will be it and I don't think fans will even have the will to start up a phoenix club.

Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:51 pm

Betsy Bulls wrote:Enlighten us then? You seem to know a lot

You seem to be in that group of fans (all clubs) that believe anything the club says. Chalmers says he wasn’t aware of the costs involved, give us some credit please. Challenge your club owners, the club is yours.

As for knowing a lot, yes I do. I’ve posted on here previously and been proven correct. And I honestly feel sorry for every fan of the club that you have shites in charge.

Re: Not playing at Odsal next year?

Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:03 pm

Indeed

Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:09 pm

The CCJs were enough for me.

This latest statement suggests all certainly is not well.

Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:49 pm

Yup poor old Bradford the Worlds against them I blame Bradxit :CHEERS:

Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:44 pm

In a way I completely admire the RFL calling out Chalmers's clear BS regarding any new stadium which only the dopiest of dopes would believe. In doing so they've pretty much removed any credibility he had left. Hard to flog any season tickets now and the future looks pretty damn dark

Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:29 am

Does anyone else wonder what they did in a past life to deserve all this?

Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:06 am

Maccbull_BigBullyBooaza wrote:Does anyone else wonder what they did in a past life to deserve all this?

I shot Abraham Lincoln. You?
PreviousNext
Post a reply

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/