Post a reply

Re: Dewsbury

Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:42 pm

york now add a pen ... fev have batley away and toulouse at home

Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:45 pm

scrappy last 10-15 mins but its a win 34-10 and still added to our points dif ... york win they will be safe in the 5. it all comes down to fev

Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:46 pm

fev have just scored

Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:51 pm

looks like ft at york 22-18 to york ... fev have to lose their last 2 ... has their duel reg/loans come to an end now?

Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:06 pm

again like last season as with this.. York win a close game. not a superleague team in waiting but a coach induced never say die attitude, a small squad and punching above their weight they have to be applauded

Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:43 pm

Excellent first half performance against our new landlords. Keyes and Oakes played very well. Probably the best I've seen Oakes play for some time. We went off the boil a bit during the second half when the game became a little bit scrappy. Solid performance against a team who have always been a tricky opponent.

Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:24 am

First game to watch since April 2016 with the new to be Home ground thrown in. As usual the Bulls continue to frustrate in attack and are still clunky at times, was impressed with the Dewsbury No19 whose pace gave our defence a bit of a work out!
Would now like to see if the Players will give it a real go against Sheffield then Rochdale if we get the win.

Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:55 am

ChinaBull wrote:again f'up on a restart ... been like this for 2 or 3 seasons

More like 5yrs... in fact I can pin point it to the exact game... opening round of SL 2014 vs Cas at home.

Before that I cant remember ever feeling nervous about receiving a kickoff but this was the game where that started. If I remember correctly we made numerous mistakes off the kick off and lost... all went downhill from there!!!

Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:33 pm

Just seen the replay of the $h1thous3 shot on Lilley. Elbow to the head. Well done ref for not copping out (unlike last time our half back was taken out with a shot to the head)

Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:31 am

Bull Mania wrote:Just seen the replay of the $h1thous3 shot on Lilley. Elbow to the head. Well done ref for not copping out (unlike last time our half back was taken out with a shot to the head)

Its not on the highlights package. What did you watch it on?
PreviousNext
Post a reply

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/