echo '';

Post a reply

Re: The Bulls are coming

Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:24 pm

Do you mean with the players shown ? Lilley, Hallas and.....Rowan Milnes.....no Joe Keyes ?

Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:24 pm

scorchingdick wrote:I hope I'm not reading into this a little too much, but does anyone else notice something odd with the main image used for the 2020 season ticket advert?

The word 'Bradford' nowhere to be seen?

Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:26 pm

bringbackjimmy wrote:Do you mean with the players shown ? Lilley, Hallas and.....Rowan Milnes.....no Joe Keyes ?

thats the one

Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:34 pm

To be fair you have no mini or Jy and they are fairly high profile, full time players available for photo shoots who are contracted for next year

Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:03 pm

Betsy Bulls wrote:To be fair you have no mini or Jy and they are fairly high profile, full time players available for photo shoots who are contracted for next year

but why would you put milnes in the photo over keyes?

Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:08 pm

scorchingdick wrote:but why would you put milnes in the photo over keyes?

Milnes is part of the promo video which was made a while a go. Don't forget Milnes had cemented the no. 6 Jersey earlier in the year and we weren't sure if Keyes was going to play RL again at one point.

Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:09 pm

Bull Mania wrote:Milnes is part of the promo video which was made a while a go. Don't forget Milnes had cemented the no. 6 Jersey earlier in the year and we weren't sure if Keyes was going to play RL again at one point.

I hope you are right. I just thought it was odd

Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:59 pm

yeah keyes is a corner stone now in which we are still building .. if hes going, come out and out and right say it

Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:23 pm

He can't be leaving, he is still under contract.

Re: 2020 Season Tickets

Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:35 am

Think they've already said that subsidised busses would be provided.
PreviousNext
Post a reply

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/