Post a reply

Re: The race for Old Trafford

Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:46 pm

JonnoTheGreat wrote:So the top five play-offs are about to get underway. Where is Wakey?

You know that club who claimed to be an 'established top five club' not too long ago but now after dodging the drop by a narrow margin have celebratory music over the tannoy, fans on the pitch and smalltime chants of 'we are Super League'. So much for being an 'established top five club.

I'd like to see Cas be GF winners btw, the lesser of five evils.
:SLEEPY:

Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:33 pm

MattyB wrote:Of course they have. I don't know where all this has come from. If Saints perform anywhere near their best at Old Trafford they should beat us by a couple of scores (assuming both teams get there).

Next season I'm hoping we can close the gap.

I meant outside of Saints and Wigan

Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:49 pm

Fantastic Mr Catpiss wrote:i like how warrington are getting dismissed, the last time that happened, we won the challenge cup.

Completely different. The Challenge Cup Final was a one off game and Warrington put in a very good performance that was perfect for knockout rugby. For you to win the Grand Final you’re going to have to win 4 games in a row all against top 5 opposition. I’d say at least two of those games would require a performance at the same level as the CC Final. With the form you’re in that is beyond unlikely and imo, not going to happen. The GF is harder to win and Warrington, currently, aren’t anywhere near good enough.

Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:42 am

Fantastic Mr Catpiss wrote:i like how warrington are getting dismissed, the last time that happened, we won the challenge cup.

Your form of late hasn't been good, but i wish you well

Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:43 am

bewareshadows wrote:Check your facts, what makes you think flex is a saints fan?

Most saints fans don't actually post on this forum.

My bad, he hasn't posted for so long I'd forgotten who his team was.
Mind you, with Leeds having had a few "lean" seasons, he may have jumped ship :D

Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:29 pm

Wigan beat Salford
Warrington beat Cas
Warrington beat Salford
Wigan beat saints
Warrington beat saints
Wigan Warrington GF

Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:50 pm

Towns88 wrote:I think we will beat Warrington on Thursday. I'm rarely optimistic about our chances. That will probably lead to a shoot out at Salford which we could win leading us to play the loser of saints or Wigan. That's where my optimism runs out.

Set fair for a saints Wigan final. Hopefully saints win it.

You called it. Fair play. Far better than my predictions, excited to see Salford tomorrow. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:09 pm

rollin thunder wrote:Wigan beat Salford
Warrington beat Cas
Warrington beat Salford
Wigan beat saints
Warrington beat saints
Wigan Warrington GF

Good start. :CLAP: 4 out of 6 predictions down in one go, impressive. :D

Let's hope you're equally as accurate tomorrow night as well. :wink:

Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:47 am

SaleSlim wrote:Good start. :CLAP: 4 out of 6 predictions down in one go, impressive. :D

Let's hope you're equally as accurate tomorrow night as well. :wink:

Two horse race, a real 50/50 and i was out by 2 points. Its the play offs its a best guess scenario. Wish i was as clairvoyant or just clever like you.

Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:15 am

Saddened! wrote:You called it. Fair play. Far better than my predictions, excited to see Salford tomorrow. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I changed my.prediction when I saw we had another 3 missing from our squad :lol:

Warrington have finished the season dreadfully. You'd have to question if Austin was fit at all.

Stick with the rest of my predictions. Wigan win tonight. Saints Wigan next week. Salford.v Cas which is a total shoot out maybe even golden point. Winners to get dismantled by Wigan the week after and saints win the final.
PreviousNext
Post a reply

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/