Post a reply

Re: Steve price

Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:20 pm

ninearches wrote:Apparently,as an added novelty bonus ,next year's season ticket will contain a bite off suicide pill for when you can't take any more.

Can I have mine now.

Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:29 pm

You can get one from the club shop Karetaker , but be quick it will be a samaritans branch next season.

Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:35 pm

ninearches wrote:You can get one from the club shop Karetaker , but be quick it will be a samaritans branch next season.

Il fone them first then.

Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:59 pm

At the moment, I'd rather have VINCENT Price (in his current state, dead for 20odd years) than the current incumbent.

We'll have old Vinny, and Hollywood can have The Curse of the Chinless Wonder. Soon to be "starring" in a remake of The Abominable Dr Phibes

Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:14 pm

lefty goldblatt wrote:At the moment, I'd rather have VINCENT Price (in his current state, dead for 20odd years) than the current incumbent.

We'll have old Vinny, and Hollywood can have The Curse of the Chinless Wonder. Soon to be "starring" in a remake of The Abominable Dr Phibes

He is not dead he is a vampire so he should be ok as most our games are at night. No need to worry about Sunday’s :lol:

Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:36 pm

Paul Rowley has certainly made an impact at Salford.... seems to have coincided with Salford’s amazing form in the second half of the season.

Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:02 pm

Well can't give you an argument but Salford have got their small squad fit.
They have a resilience akin to London.

Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:49 pm

rubber duckie wrote:Well can't give you an argument but Salford have got their small squad fit.
They have a resilience akin to London.

They actually play some really entertaining stuff as well although the vast majority of it comes through Hastings. Compared to us & how we play I’d rather watch that brand and style of rugby.

Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:01 pm

Possibly a good thing going out last night we would of only been embarrassed by salford again next week , Anyway a good game in store tomo at Monk's as Woolston play their last league game of the season where victory will see them crowned champions of NCL Div 3

Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:10 am

karetaker wrote:Il fone them first then.

Mark. Phone first !
PreviousNext
Post a reply

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/