(Website)
Post a reply

Re: Piespace (OT Chat etc) v2

Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:43 am

Up early this morning, EW, has Scotland moved into another time zone?
Seems a small allocation, but I suppose it's typical. I'll give the ticket office a ring this morning.

Re: Piespace (OT Chat etc) v2

Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:23 pm

Sun rises earlier up here lol

Regards , EW

Re: Piespace (OT Chat etc) v2

Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:25 pm

I'll soon be eligible for over 60 prices......... I don't know whether to laugh or cry!! :)

Re: Piespace (OT Chat etc) v2

Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:53 pm

Wigan Peer wrote:I'll soon be eligible for over 60 prices......... I don't know whether to laugh or cry!! :)



When you buy tickets from some clubs eg. Wigan, Warrington you can laugh. Some other clubs eg. Leeds, Huddersfield and the RFL you can cry because they use 65!
However, before I turned 65 I might have "accidentally" bought the cheaper ticket!

Re: Piespace (OT Chat etc) v2

Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:20 pm

proper-shaped-balls wrote:When you buy tickets from some clubs eg. Wigan, Warrington you can laugh. Some other clubs eg. Leeds, Huddersfield and the RFL you can cry because they use 65!
However, before I turned 65 I might have "accidentally" bought the cheaper ticket!


Not a chance for me with my athletic physique and boyish good looks ;)

Re: Piespace (OT Chat etc) v2

Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:48 pm

Wigan Peer wrote:Not a chance for me with my athletic physique and boyish good looks ;)



Yesterday I was at the Centre for Alternative Technology in West Wales (I'm on my hols), and as I walked up to the ticket office, I saw it said, Adult admission £8.50, over 60s, £7.50.
I thought to myself, OK, I won't say anything, I'll wait and see if he asks me how old I am.



He didn't. He just said, "£7.50, please". :(

Re: Piespace (OT Chat etc) v2

Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:24 pm

moto748 wrote:Yesterday I was at the Centre for Alternative Technology in West Wales (I'm on my hols), and as I walked up to the ticket office, I saw it said, Adult admission £8.50, over 60s, £7.50.
I thought to myself, OK, I won't say anything, I'll wait and see if he asks me how old I am.



He didn't. He just said, "£7.50, please". :(


Swings and roundabouts..... I always looked older than I am, so was never ever refused service in a pub from age of 15..... :)

Re: Piespace (OT Chat etc) v2

Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:35 pm

Yeah, when I was 15 I had my regular local with my tankard behind the bar :)

But as my son found out, things are much stricter these days.

Re: Piespace (OT Chat etc) v2

Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:29 pm

Anyone on here a decent Tiler, if not do you know one?

Got an en-suite bathroom i need tiling and am thinking of using slate. If it was normal tiles id crack on myself, but i dont have the tools (or skill) to pull it off.

rooms L shaped but measures approx 17m2 worth of wall and 6m2 of floor (using my fag packet calculations

PM me if you can recommend someone please

ta

Re: Piespace (OT Chat etc) v2

Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:39 pm

Sad news:

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=598637
PreviousNext
Post a reply

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/