(Website)
Post a reply

Re: Wigan Warriors & Adrian Lam

Tue May 28, 2019 8:26 pm

Rogues Gallery wrote:The first thing has to be is to decide who the coach will be, I have a feeling that has already been done and we should hear in the next two weeks what the signings/leavings are.

But is it...

More than a feeling?

Wed May 29, 2019 11:01 am

Levrier wrote:Not a bad idea but we would desperately need more creativity in the pivots. I could see Smithies getting more of a role there. For those who worry about Kibula lacking a bit of mongrel I see he got sent off for fighting at the weekend. :ROCKS:

Yeah I'm kind of working off the premise we sign a superstar 6, maybe deluded :lol: . Yep I can definitely see Smithies getting a starting role eventually. Sharing a bench spot with Isa would probably do for next season though, I'd hate for us to put the pressure of replacing Lockers on his shoulders after only one season. Glad to hear it about Kibula! I wonder who he was fighting with, given that nearly every Swinton player is either on dual reg from Wigan or ex-Wigan, could be awkward!

Wed May 29, 2019 11:15 am

Grimmy wrote:Yeah I'm kind of working off the premise we sign a superstar 6, maybe deluded :lol: . Yep I can definitely see Smithies getting a starting role eventually. Sharing a bench spot with Isa would probably do for next season though, I'd hate for us to put the pressure of replacing Lockers on his shoulders after only one season. Glad to hear it about Kibula! I wonder who he was fighting with, given that nearly every Swinton player is either on dual reg from Wigan or ex-Wigan, could be awkward!

Knocks a ball boys glasses off. 3:30 on here. https://www.loverugbyleague.com/post/the-good-the-bad-the-ugly-huddersfields-promise-player-strikes-ball-boy-wildly-inconsistent-hull/

Wed May 29, 2019 11:24 am

endoman wrote:Knocks a ball boys glasses off. 3:30 on here. https://www.loverugbyleague.com/post/the-good-the-bad-the-ugly-huddersfields-promise-player-strikes-ball-boy-wildly-inconsistent-hull/

That ball boy is bigger than most of their forwards.

Wed May 29, 2019 11:27 am

endoman wrote:Knocks a ball boys glasses off. 3:30 on here. https://www.loverugbyleague.com/post/the-good-the-bad-the-ugly-huddersfields-promise-player-strikes-ball-boy-wildly-inconsistent-hull/

Wow, the ball boy shouldn't be doing that, but classy from Kibula! What is he thinking? :CRAZY:

Wed May 29, 2019 11:58 am

I'm surprised Wigan don't get Wane back in charge under an alias. Pulling the strings remotely with Lam as his hands on assistant, putting the managers wishes into practise. I'm sure Wane can't be very busy working for the Scottish RU.

Wed May 29, 2019 12:05 pm

ninearches wrote:I'm surprised Wigan don't get Wane back in charge under an alias. Pulling the strings remotely with Lam as his hands on assistant, putting the managers wishes into practise. I'm sure Wane can't be very busy working for the Scottish RU.

I’d rather he gave Scotland RU a good go.

Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:14 pm

Like for like...do you think you have equal too or improved on what moved on?

Hardaker for Tomkins?
On best form Hardaker is MOS quality...has/ is this an acceptable like for like.

Greenwood for Bateman?
No doubt Greenwood had class written all over him at Saints and looked every bit a match to Bateman...has the Saints form flattered him?

Jarrod Sammut for....
Well I can't work it out, Powell or Leuleui cover looking like he was a like for like with Josh Woods...
However the conspiracy theorist in my told me that by signing Sammut, you effectively make the relegation rivals weaker...thus strengthening the Wigan position whilst not actually having any meaning of purpose for playing anyway.

Lam for Wane...
I'll leave out my summary of this.

Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:16 pm

rubber duckie wrote:Like for like...do you think you have equal too or improved on what moved on?

Hardaker for Tomkins?
On best form Hardaker is MOS quality...has/ is this an acceptable like for like. - Tomkins is a better player

Greenwood for Bateman?
No doubt Greenwood had class written all over him at Saints and looked every bit a match to Bateman...has the Saints form flattered him? - hes not even close

Jarrod Sammut for....
Well I can't work it out, Powell or Leuleui cover looking like he was a like for like with Josh Woods...
However the conspiracy theorist in my told me that by signing Sammut, you effectively make the relegation rivals weaker...thus strengthening the Wigan position whilst not actually having any meaning of purpose for playing anyway.

Lam for Wane...
I'll leave out my summary of this.
Previous
Post a reply

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/