echo '';

(Website)
Post a reply

squad v Skolars

Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:20 pm

https://www.wiganwarriors.com/news/2020 ... vs-skolars

Good to see Ben Kilner back playing.

Logan Astley, James Barran, Jack Bibby, Tom Forber, Sam Halsall, Umyla Hanley, Ethan Havard, Ben Holcroft, Ben Kilner, Bailey Lam, James McDonnell, Romain Navarrete, Matty Nicholson, Kai Pearce-Paul, Max Roberts, Aiden Roden, Harry Rushton, Jake Sculthorpe, Jake Shorrocks, Joe Shorrocks, Oscar Stone, Alex Sutton, Cian Tyrer.

Re: squad v Skolars

Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:47 pm

Not even a place for Escare in that squad. He really really doesn’t have a future at Wigan. Navarette being in there doesn’t give him much hope either

Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:53 pm

No Smith in either squad, wonder if he's picked up a knock?

Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:20 pm

CM Punk wrote:No Smith in either squad, wonder if he's picked up a knock?

Either that or they’re holding him back to do 80 minutes at Leigh next Thursday. Amir Bourouh is also missing from that list. I heard an interview with Sam Halsall stating he’d be involved at Leigh, so I’m thinking we’re going young side Friday, Full team Sunday and then a team made up of people unlikely to be involved against Warrington when we go to Leigh.

The move to play Navarette on Friday looks like one to make him know exactly where he is in the pecking order.

Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:23 pm

Escare had a shoulder op in the off season

Harry Smith has picked up a slight knock nothing to worry about.

Nobody in line to play against Warrington will play against Leigh next week.

Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:38 pm

Rogues Gallery wrote:https://www.wiganwarriors.com/news/2020-01-15-23-man-squad-vs-skolars

Good to see Ben Kilner back playing.

Logan Astley, James Barran, Jack Bibby, Tom Forber, Sam Halsall, Umyla Hanley, Ethan Havard, Ben Holcroft, Ben Kilner, Bailey Lam, James McDonnell, Romain Navarrete, Matty Nicholson, Kai Pearce-Paul, Max Roberts, Aiden Roden, Harry Rushton, Jake Sculthorpe, Jake Shorrocks, Joe Shorrocks, Oscar Stone, Alex Sutton, Cian Tyrer.

I was only talking about Kilner yesterday, good to see him still there. Rogues, if Bailey Lam turns 19 before September 1st, wouldn’t that make him ineligible for the Academy side ?

Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:01 am

I’d love to see Kilner get a first team shot this year. Every time I’ve watched him he’s looked a handful and he’s another big body that we could potentially add to the side over time. I’m looking forward to these three friendlies. They all will have something different to them and there’s plenty of new players or players out to prove a point to keep an eye on.

Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:14 am

The Eclipse wrote:I was only talking about Kilner yesterday, good to see him still there. Rogues, if Bailey Lam turns 19 before September 1st, wouldn’t that make him ineligible for the Academy side ?

Yes it would as it's U18's this season, but he could play at reserve grade. What position does he play, do you know much about about him? I believe he was at the Roosters in the Jersey Flegg comp.

Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:15 am

He was in the Roosters SG Ball u18 in 2019

Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:37 pm

I wish someone would get the secateurs to those branches
Next
Post a reply

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/