echo '';

(Website)
Post a reply

Re: Wigan v Warrington

Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:38 pm

I think when it comes to the facts of the matter i believe Mr Lenagan before the clown that is gelling as our centre options are far stronger than wires especially when Gildart comes back i cant wait to see French at fullback as i think it will take us back to the attacking style of Sam Tomkins pre injuries

Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:43 pm

moto748 wrote:If you are going to have Marshall and Manfredi on the wings, surely Marshall on the left and Manfredi on the right? Marshall is only on the right to accommodate Burgess?

Probably yes

Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:43 am

warrior1872 wrote:I think when it comes to the facts of the matter i believe Mr Lenagan before the clown that is gelling as our centre options are far stronger than wires especially when Gildart comes back i cant wait to see French at fullback as i think it will take us back to the attacking style of Sam Tomkins pre injuries

Why? Leneghan has lied to the fans before. John Bateman agreeing to come back as a marquee players is one example.
Back on topic though, I really think we will turn Wire over, there is no player at Warrington that either excites me or frightens me to death.
Wigan by 16

Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:55 am

Just seen the Gelling interview where he says there were some initial talks but not an actual offer. I’d say both parties can make a case for saying the other is telling porkies but the Fitzpatrick line about ‘rejection’ seems far fetched. In typical Gelling fashion he said every club in super league wanted him, so I’d take it all with a pinch of salt.

Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:28 am

NickyKiss wrote:Just seen the Gelling interview where he says there were some initial talks but not an actual offer. I’d say both parties can make a case for saying the other is telling porkies but the Fitzpatrick line about ‘rejection’ seems far fetched. In typical Gelling fashion he said every club in super league wanted him, so I’d take it all with a pinch of salt.

Probably sums it all up. Initially I was gutted when Gelling left but in a strange way I was happy that we didn’t re sign him when he announced his plans that he was returning to SL.
His off the cuff stuff was great at times but when he had a bad game it was very bad. Good luck to him at Warrington though, I hope he does well as he is a likeable person on/off the pitch.

Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:07 am

Pretty certain this will be the team

French
Marshall
Hardaker
Bibby
Burgess
Hastings
Leaulai
Burgess
Powell
Clubb
Isa
Farrell
SOL

Bryne
Smithies
Flower (bullock is not fit)
Partington

. Not sure which 2 props will start, important to get it right against Hill and Cooper

Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:16 pm

hatty wrote:Why? Leneghan has lied to the fans before. John Bateman agreeing to come back as a marquee players is one example.
Back on topic though, I really think we will turn Wire over, there is no player at Warrington that either excites me or frightens me to death.
Wigan by 16

How about the hooker clarke

Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:33 pm

warrior1872 wrote:How about the hooker clarke

He’s probably their biggest threat to be fair, but again he doesn’t terrify me. You watch he will have an absolute blinder now :DOH:

Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:54 pm

hatty wrote:Why? Leneghan has lied to the fans before. John Bateman agreeing to come back as a marquee players is one example.
Wigan by 16

How did he lie about Bateman? If Canberra or any NRL team don’t sign or extend his contract he will be a Wigan player on marquee money, that’s what I was led to believe

Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:14 pm

Pieman wrote:How did he lie about Bateman? If Canberra or any NRL team don’t sign or extend his contract he will be a Wigan player on marquee money, that’s what I was led to believe

Bateman has said thats not true
PreviousNext
Post a reply

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/