Post a reply

Re: Pauli back ?

Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:26 pm

Scarlet Pimpernell wrote:Could the difference not be down to one team having players who can put him into a gap and one which just passes the ball hoping for him to score.

Firstly, he played the full 80 minutes.
He took the ball on several occasions with a diagonal run and skittled their players out of the way.
In the 2nd half he was doing the same 15metres out, but Rocky didnt give him the pass - he wasnt very happy with that - bearing in mind that's what he was brought back to do!!

Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:42 pm

Lui and Hastings are light years ahead of our two.

Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:50 pm

Wollo-Wollo-Wollo-Wayoo wrote:Lui and Hastings are light years ahead of our two.

They wouldn’t have been playing behind our pack. Crowther being the exception.

Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:57 pm

cocker wrote:They wouldn’t have been playing behind our pack. Crowther being the exception.

For what it is worth Crowther was awarded Best Wakefield player in tomorrow’s Rugby League Express

Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:06 pm

Crowther playing in the pack is one of many reasons why we are not breaking tackles think in Leeds game he averaged 4 meters per carry know I will get slated just not big enough Hirst was shocking

Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:33 pm

alegend wrote:Crowther playing in the pack is one of many reasons why we are not breaking tackles think in Leeds game he averaged 4 meters per carry know I will get slated just not big enough Hirst was shocking

Sorry don’t agree .. he makes as much ground as others and his tackling is way above most . Crowther is def not the problem with our pack .

Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:17 am

alegend wrote:Crowther playing in the pack is one of many reasons why we are not breaking tackles think in Leeds game he averaged 4 meters per carry know I will get slated just not big enough Hirst was shocking

hirst is always shocking how he is playing super league is beyond me

Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:59 am

Trinityknight wrote:A salford fan as posted on social media that he was shocked at how poor pauli was today opposed to what he had been playing like for them

Salford got to spell him we didn’t as we keep playing players who’s bodies are not up to it and therefore we end up keeping him on.

Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:35 am

I'm starting to think we would have been better just playing Sau in the second row.

Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:51 am

PopTart wrote:I'm starting to think we would have been better just playing Sau in the second row.

I'm not.
He didnt really stand out for us playing at centre or wing......
.......and he wasnt even in their 17 either.......
PreviousNext
Post a reply

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/