Post a reply

Re: Getting a bit precarious!

Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:00 pm

KevW60349 wrote:Yep, London have beaten Catalans, definitely need a win against Salford.
Going to be very interesting battle between current bottom 8 clubs with only 6 points separating 5th place and bottom 3 who all have 12 points each.

Our points difference is worth 2 points so providing we don’t take any major hammerings the bottom 3 have to win 3 more games than we do. I reckon we’ve got a few more wins in us this season.

Up the Trin

Re: Getting a bit precarious!

Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:35 pm

Big lads mate wrote:All credit to London but how poor and lethargic do Catalans look tonight.


About as poor and lethargic as we looked against them......twice. :wink: We only have ourselves to blame if we get sucked into a relegation scrap. The 2 London 'efforts' the HKR game at home, nilled at home to Leeds, and to a lesser extent the home defeat to Saints could define our season.

Re: Getting a bit precarious!

Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:43 pm

Wildmoggy wrote:About as poor and lethargic as we looked against them......twice. :wink: We only have ourselves to blame if we get sucked into a relegation scrap. The 2 London 'efforts' the HKR game at home, nilled at home to Leeds, and to a lesser extent the home defeat to Saints could define our season.

You might be right but I’ll still be in Perpignan watching the Trin and hoping Catalans play the same as tonight.

Re: Getting a bit precarious!

Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:43 pm

Lose tomorrow by 14 points or more and we slip into 8th place, and bang into the middle of a relegation dog fight with teams who have beaten us and are winning. Simply not good enough from the club

Re: Getting a bit precarious!

Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:10 pm

I said the same last week following the Leeds defeat,and some thought I'd lost the plot.

I do think we'll be ok, but we do need to start picking up some points quickly

Re: Getting a bit precarious!

Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:27 pm

will you be giving free bus advice again in Perp BLM?

Re: Getting a bit precarious!

Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:45 pm

Manuel wrote:will you be giving free bus advice again in Perp BLM?

Sure will :lol: take some strange routes them Perpignan buses they do :thumb:

Re: Getting a bit precarious!

Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:14 am

I hope none of the players read this forum or they might start to believe there is no point turning up to Salford. Some of you seem to get off on running down the team. I rarely go to a game and see a lack of effort and that is the only time they deserve such negativity. Get behind the players and MC they are doing there best with a bad run of injuries and a small budget.

Re: Getting a bit precarious!

Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:54 am

ball-in-hand wrote:I hope none of the players read this forum or they might start to believe there is no point turning up to Salford. Some of you seem to get off on running down the team. I rarely go to a game and see a lack of effort and that is the only time they deserve such negativity. Get behind the players and MC they are doing there best with a bad run of injuries and a small budget.

Totally agree.

Up the Trin

Re: Getting a bit precarious!

Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:58 am

After watching Wigan and Leeds play on fri I don’t think we are any worse than those two with half our squad sat on the side lines .Get the team fired up for Salford today and once again we’ll be looking forward and not behind us
PreviousNext
Post a reply

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/