Post a reply

Hate to say it

Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:25 pm

Really hate to say it but if the londan game stays as currently snd with how catalan are playing we really are in a relegation battle only 4 pts above bottom place where 4 week ago it was 10 and where playing worse than most teams down there

Re: Hate to say it

Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:06 pm

Trinityknight wrote:Really hate to say it but if the londan game stays as currently snd with how catalan are playing we really are in a relegation battle only 4 pts above bottom place where 4 week ago it was 10 and where playing worse than most teams down there


And 2 points off 5th.

Re: Hate to say it

Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:44 pm

And one of London or KR will be 2 points behind us next week cos theyre playing each other.

Re: Hate to say it

Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:51 pm

PopTart wrote:And 2 points off 5th.


It’s our direction of travel within the league table that’s worrying, while those below us are steadily progressing the other way

Re: Hate to say it

Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:36 pm

Aaaannnnd we're in 8th place and slipping further down

Re: Hate to say it

Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:42 pm

We cant score we cant tackle we have no idea lacking in confidence gone from 3rd to 8th in 4 weeks. Injuries to players to add to this.its not somthing i want to say but anyone who dont think we need to be worried about relagation are deluded

Re: Hate to say it

Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:46 pm

Trinityknight wrote:We cant score we cant tackle we have no idea lacking in confidence gone from 3rd to 8th in 4 weeks. Injuries to players to add to this.its not somthing i want to say but anyone who dont think we need to be worried about relagation are deluded


Yep, we're in a relegation battle now. And the worst part of it, the players look like they couldn't give a stuff.

Re: Hate to say it

Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:05 pm

Senior players really need to step up.

Saying it again also, need a proper leader.

One last thing I will mention too,and I'll probably get slated for this, so much criticism on here for a few months regarding Randell and injury problems. Is Kirmo immune to all of this, because how many games has he missed, and over a much longer period. Went off again today. All this too, bearing in mind back in 2013, we were building a team around him. Yes, he's been a good servant, but how can you be when your constantly on the treatment table.

Re: Hate to say it

Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:10 pm

Pick kirmond, you're going with 16. He's finished end of.

Re: Hate to say it

Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:10 pm

Eastern Wildcat wrote:Senior players really need to step up.

Saying it again also, need a proper leader.

One last thing I will mention too,and I'll probably get slated for this, so much criticism on here for a few months regarding Randell and injury problems. Is Kirmo immune to all of this, because how many games has he missed, and over a much longer period. Went off again today. All this too, bearing in mind back in 2013, we were building a team around him. Yes, he's been a good servant, but how can you be when your constantly on the treatment table.


Kirmo is one of the very few who I'll give some leeway with. He has been a fantastic servant for the club and consistently puts his hand up to play even though he's obviously injured. I'm not sure he's got much longer left playing at this level, but he deserves some leeway
Next
Post a reply

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/