Post a reply

Re: Re: Stadium News Update

Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:30 pm

Who's going to build this new community stadium at bv ?

Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:33 pm

Yorkcourt !!! :WHISTLE: :WHISTLE:

Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:50 pm

FIL wrote:Yorkcourt !!! :WHISTLE: :WHISTLE:

My guess would be the club, the FA, WMDC, it should be 100% funded by Yorkcourt but as I look out of my window at that flying pig......

Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:26 pm

cosmicat wrote:Who's going to build this new community stadium at bv ?

Caddick usually like to get involved with this kind if stuff, Buckinghams also. It would be nice to get to the stage when we are wondering who is going to build rather than if its going to happen.

Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:17 pm

Not Caddick please. He's the guy that kyboshed the proposed Durkar development all those years ago.

Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:42 pm

Redscat wrote:Not Caddick please. He's the guy that kyboshed the proposed Durkar development all those years ago.

For obvious reasons?

Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:00 pm

Redscat wrote:Not Caddick please. He's the guy that kyboshed the proposed Durkar development all those years ago.

No he didn't, he threatened to sue Yorks CCC if they moved there, fwiw they already had a first class ground at Headingley and did not need to move to Durkar, they only agreed to attend the meeting to see what was on offer.

If you want the real culprit look no farther than uncle Ted.

Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:05 pm

Yep thanks ted ff all

Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:13 pm

little wayne69 wrote:No he didn't, he threatened to sue Yorks CCC if they moved there, fwiw they already had a first class ground at Headingley and did not need to move to Durkar, they only agreed to attend the meeting to see what was on offer.

If you want the real culprit look no farther than uncle Ted.

So he kyboshed it by threatening to sue YCCC!
As I remember it they were all for moving to Durkar, just trying to remember the facts here but didn't the members vote in favour of the Durkar development?

Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:33 pm

trinity374 wrote:So he kyboshed it by threatening to sue YCCC!
As I remember it they were all for moving to Durkar, just trying to remember the facts here but didn't the members vote in favour of the Durkar development?

Yes they did.
PreviousNext
Post a reply

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/