(Website)
Post a reply

Re: Radford out

Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:45 am

Irregular Hoops wrote:I’m not too bothered about the pre-match or half time stuff.
It could be amazing, but everything still comes down to the product on the pitch.
Something needs to change. We need entertaining next year.

This^^^^^

Re: Radford out

Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:52 am

Horne going full time at Doncaster, according to HDM...

Re: Radford out

Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:43 am

IR80 wrote:Horne going full time at Doncaster, according to HDM...

Also reported in League Weekly who claim that Jack Logan will be joining him at the Keepmoat Stadium.

Re: Radford out

Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:04 am

Wanderer wrote:Also reported in League Weekly who claim that Jack Logan will be joining him at the Keepmoat Stadium.


Be a cracking signing that, surprised a Championship team like Fev or York haven't come on for him, could even play lower SL.

On another note, I see Cameron Scott not on the players leaving list, haven't read he has signed a new contract, so guess it's still to be announced.

Re: Radford out

Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:23 am

Dave K. wrote:Be a cracking signing that, surprised a Championship team like Fev or York haven't come on for him, could even play lower SL.

I really like Jack as a player, hes one that if he hadn't had a bad year with injuries, would have been a mainstay in a Championship side this year. Never shirked when hes come to us.

Re: Radford out

Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:31 am

Irregular Hoops wrote:I’m not too bothered about the pre-match or half time stuff.
It could be amazing, but everything still comes down to the product on the pitch.
Something needs to change. We need entertaining next year.


i'm not bothered either, but you have to accept that some people might be - in fact there might be those out there who can be attracted to come along on the back of a full program of entertainment. if marketed properly it could result in more bums on seats and put the club in a better position. so whilst i am not too fussed myself, i agree with pearson that a program of varied entertainment would be a good thing

Re: Radford out

Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:13 pm

the artist wrote:i'm not bothered either, but you have to accept that some people might be - in fact there might be those out there who can be attracted to come along on the back of a full program of entertainment. if marketed properly it could result in more bums on seats and put the club in a better position. so whilst i am not too fussed myself, i agree with pearson that a program of varied entertainment would be a good thing

There’ll be no extra bums on seats till the onfeild entertainment is souped up. That was the point of his post.

Re: Radford out

Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:19 pm

Armavinit wrote:There’ll be no extra bums on seats till the onfeild entertainment is souped up. That was the point of his post.


so are you saying that any other kind of entertainment other than onfield does nothing to enhance the size of the crowds? In that case why do so many clubs bother in all sports?

Re: Radford out

Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:28 pm

the artist wrote:so are you saying that any other kind of entertainment other than onfield does nothing to enhance the size of the crowds? In that case why do so many clubs bother in all sports?

They don't, been to Anfield loads, very little off field. The product ON FIELD counts, nothing else.

What is there off field at any other weekly sport fixtures, I await a list...

Re: Radford out

Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:33 pm

Sponge fingers and people on motorbikes and
Bulls running around .....oh hang on
PreviousNext
Post a reply

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/