(Website)
Post a reply

Re: Radford out

Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:17 am

Tarquin Fuego wrote:Sponge fingers and people on motorbikes and
Bulls running around .....oh hang on

Who was the guy at Boothferry park who came in on a white stallion, and wearing a Stetson. :D

Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:00 pm

Riderofthepalehorse wrote:Who was the guy at Boothferry park who came in on a white stallion, and wearing a Stetson. :D

Don Robinson I think real showman had a real Tiger at pre match I believe.

Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:24 pm

Hydraulic jet washing.

Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:20 pm

Mrs Barista wrote:Hydraulic jet washing.

Each to their own Mrs B. :lol:

Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:22 am

The Dentist Wilf wrote:Don Robinson I think real showman had a real Tiger at pre match I believe.

That’s the guy Wilf :D

Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:47 pm

When it is time for Radford to go Pearson should head over to Oz lie down at the feet of Des Hasler and beg. That coach would be the one for our club.

Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:06 pm

El Masa Loco wrote:When it is time for Radford to go Pearson should head over to Oz lie down at the feet of Des Hasler and beg. That coach would be the one for our club.

No chance, we couldn't afford to lace his boots.

Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:50 pm

IR80 wrote:No chance, we couldn't afford to lace his boots.

We afforded him when he was a world class player. We know he loves the weather here I reckon we could afford him if we really wanted him

Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:10 pm

El Masa Loco wrote:We afforded him when he was a world class player. We know he loves the weather here I reckon we could afford him if we really wanted him

1993, Aussie off season, 26 years ago, a lot has happened to the NRL and AUS$ in that time.

Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:54 pm

El Masa Loco wrote:We afforded him when he was a world class player. We know he loves the weather here I reckon we could afford him if we really wanted him

Was Dezzie playing on that fateful freezing day at the Boulevard against Widnes, minus 6/7 it was the coldest I’ve ever been, hypothermia had set in, and doctors advising abandonment. Now that was weather :D

Not sure of this, but remember Hasler going round the back of the scrum in arcing run to score, he looked like he’d swapped to loose man, what a player.
PreviousNext
Post a reply

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/