(Website)
Post a reply

Re: Challenge Cup Semi Final

Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:15 am

Sir Kevin Sinfield wrote:Why are blocks AL3, LL3 and LL1 priced differently. Warrington and St Helens fans are getting ripped off paying more for the same seats as Hull.

Compensation for the 5 hour round trip v less than an hour

Re: Challenge Cup Semi Final

Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:31 am

Sir Kevin Sinfield wrote:Why are blocks AL3, LL3 and LL1 priced differently. Warrington and St Helens fans are getting ripped off paying more for the same seats as Hull.


Hull's website now shows block IL3 as half and half category 1 and 2.

We've sold out of category 1 seats in IL4.

Hopefully sales at the other three semi-finalists gather pace and we can head towards a sell out.

Re: Challenge Cup Semi Final

Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:55 am

Well my 7 tickets for il2 have just turned up , don’t know what all the fuss was about

Re: Challenge Cup Semi Final

Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:02 am

For anyone who still needs to order tickets via phone through the shop . All the tickets are exactly the same , regardless if you pay 35 adult, 20 junior . Just saying! Wish I’d of known ha

Re: Challenge Cup Semi Final

Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:39 am

I reckon it will still sell out, saints and our sales will be much slower than last year as people won’t be in a rush for tickets.

Re: Challenge Cup Semi Final

Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:02 pm

MorningGlory23 wrote:For anyone who still needs to order tickets via phone through the shop . All the tickets are exactly the same , regardless if you pay 35 adult, 20 junior . Just saying! Wish I’d of known ha


They circled the relevant option when picking up the tickets in person. Obviously an oversight from the distributor of the post tickets!

Re: Challenge Cup Semi Final

Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:34 am

I wonder whether they will release a numbers sold update. We sold 4,000 in the first 6 hours so assume we'll have more than our fair share of voice!

Re: Challenge Cup Semi Final

Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:45 am

Warrington firm favourites at around 1/2 with the bookies with us around the 15/8 mark.
Don't they know long it's been since we lost a CC semi-final?

Re: Challenge Cup Semi Final

Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:50 am

WIZEB wrote:Warrington firm favourites at around 1/2 with the bookies with us around the 15/8 mark.
Don't they know long it's been since we lost a CC semi-final?


:lol: Going to have to be another 2016 whereby winning requires beating all the other teams in the top 5. One of these days we might get an easy draw.

Re: Challenge Cup Semi Final

Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:54 am

Good to see Hull will have supporters in three of the four stands. Hopefully if the two extra blocks in the West Upper sell well we can ask for further seats in BU1 and BU2. Important to get a big atmosphere going.
PreviousNext
Post a reply

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/