(Website)
Post a reply

Re: Challenge Cup Semi Final

Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:46 am

I'd like us to get back to Wembley and have the game win by half time so I can actually fecking enjoy it. Last 2 were unbearable in the last 10 minutes

Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:50 am

Jake the Peg wrote:I'd like us to get back to Wembley and have the game win by half time so I can actually fecking enjoy it. Last 2 were unbearable in the last 10 minutes

Lets hope Fax do us a favour in the Semi's then.... :lol: :lol:

Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:44 pm

WIZEB wrote:Since they found a cure for SGS Shaken Goalpost Syndrome -:

2005 - Hull 34 - Saints 8
We were fantastic that game. Got on TV after one of the tries. :D Saints fans applauding us all the way back to Bradley Mills Club. :lol:
2008 - Hull 32 - Wakefield 24
Taxi to Donny and back. :lol: Great time round town before game.Lovely sunny day. Did enough to win. Wetherspoons champagne post-match.
2013 - Hull 16 - Warrington 12 - I have a vague memory of departing our coach at Huddersfield. Never made the ground, but apparently, we won. :CURTAIN:
2016 - Hull 16 - Wigan 12 - Bus broke down in Donny town centre as we got back on to head to the ground. 50 bodies in a mad scramble for cabs. Dingy night. They didn't bring any fans. Tight game and we just held on.
2017 - Back to the Keepmoat in glorious sunshine. Carlos rising like a salmon. Wembley bound once again. :D

Great memories.

The 2008 semi was crazy, I think we scored three tries in the first ten minutes, two almost identical from Adam Dykes kicks. Looked like we'd run away with it then Wakey hit back at it was 24-20 at half time.

Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:35 am

ComeOnYouUll wrote:Great memories.

The 2008 semi was crazy, I think we scored three tries in the first ten minutes, two almost identical from Adam Dykes kicks. Looked like we'd run away with it then Wakey hit back at it was 24-20 at half time.

That semi final at Donnie against Wigan, was a war of attrition, not many Wigan supporters came, but their team performed heroics and just wouldn’t go away, one game which I will never forget.

Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:35 pm

Can I order tickets for this online? I had left this to someone else to sort out but it turns out they've been useless!

If anyone happens to have any spare they need to sell on, let me know!

Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:59 pm

Wellsy13 wrote:Can I order tickets for this online? I had left this to someone else to sort out but it turns out they've been useless!

Surely the club haven't sold out? Ring them on monday

Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:20 am

Random question - anyone know what the parking is like at Bolton?

Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:53 am

Wellsy13 wrote:Can I order tickets for this online? I had left this to someone else to sort out but it turns out they've been useless!

Not got any spares Wellsy, but if Hull have any left, and you are busy working, I will go get them for you, just message me for phone number :D

Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:20 pm

They, post them for £1.50

Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:25 pm

Jake the Peg wrote:They, post them for £1.50

It gets me out on me bike :D
PreviousNext
Post a reply

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/