(Website)
Post a reply

Salford....

Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:46 am

Hull FC: Jamie Shaul, Bureta Faraimo, Josh Griffin, Albert Kelly, Marc Sneyd, Danny Houghton, Josh Bowden, Dean Hadley, Mark Minichiello, Joe Westerman, Jake Connor, Chris Green, Brad Fash, Sika Manu, Mickey Paea, Jez Litten, Danny Washbrook, Ratu Naulago, Andre Savelio.

Salford: Niall Evalds, Kris Welham, Jake Bibby, Rob Lui, Lee Mossop, Gil Dudson, Josh Jones, George Griffin, Joey Lussick, Adm Walker, Greg Burke, Greg McCarthy, Logan Tomkins, Daniel Murray, Greg Johnson, Ken Sio, Krisnan Inu, Pauli Pauli, Jackson Hastings.

Re: Salford....

Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:16 pm

Same as last week, was hoping we would be able to freshen the side up a bit with Ellis, Carlos and Masi.

Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:22 pm

Amazing if we can field the same 17. I cant remember us doing that for a while

Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:40 pm

Not sure why Masi has gone completely off the radar, maybe he's taking exams at the moment??

Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:57 pm

ccs wrote:Not sure why Masi has gone completely off the radar, maybe he's taking exams at the moment??

Didn’t he injure his shoulder tackling Pauli Pauli on the line against Wakey recently. Incidentally Pauli’s now on loan at Salford, we struggle to keep him out near the line. Hadn’t realised he’s only 24.

Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:02 pm

Armavinit wrote:Didn’t he injure his shoulder tackling Pauli Pauli on the line against Wakey recently. Incidentally Pauli’s now on loan at Salford, we struggle to keep him out near the line. Hadn’t realised he’s only 24.
I thought he was 18th man during the warm up @warrington, could be mistaken.

Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:18 pm

Armavinit wrote:Didn’t he injure his shoulder tackling Pauli Pauli on the line against Wakey recently. Incidentally Pauli’s now on loan at Salford, we struggle to keep him out near the line. Hadn’t realised he’s only 24.

Stone?

Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:09 pm

:x
Jake the Peg wrote:Stone?
does that emoji look like a sumo?

Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:56 pm

Armavinit wrote::x does that emoji look like a sumo?

Someone curling one out

Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:32 pm

No excuses for tomorrow. Attitude is everything. I don't think the players have any scope left for dishing up the kind of performances that have brought into question their professionalism and committment. Hopefully they will remain focused for the rest of the season and we can push for some silverware. Radders needs to work on his plan B too because 'I don't know what to do with them' reallydoesn't cut it.
Next
Post a reply

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/