(Website)
Post a reply

Cas up next “Thursday”

Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:34 am

My mate went for our Cas tickets this morning, no queuing. :D :D

Re: Cas up next “Thursday”

Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:37 am

wonder if ellis or taylor be back? And which FC turn up

Re: Cas up next “Thursday”

Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:44 am

hull2524 wrote:wonder if ellis or taylor be back? And which FC turn up


We may need Carlos more, hull2524 :D

Re: Cas up next “Thursday”

Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:46 am

looks like be heavy underfoot so cant see carlos playing, Cameron scott maybe? been ripping it up in the A team and apart from his last match for us he hasn't done to bad

Re: Cas up next “Thursday”

Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:48 am

hull2524 wrote:looks like be heavy underfoot so cant see carlos playing, Cameron scott maybe? been ripping it up in the A team and apart from his last match for us he hasn't done to bad


Good point.

Re: Cas up next “Thursday”

Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:25 pm

My all accounts Scott had a good game for Doncaster at the weekend, so if Griffin is out and Carlos still injured he should get a callup

Re: Cas up next “Thursday”

Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:36 pm

Griffin got a 1 game ban.

Re: Cas up next “Thursday”

Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:41 pm

I'm on the side of giving Scott another go, if Carlos isn't available.

Re: Cas up next “Thursday”

Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:22 pm

giddyupoldfella wrote:I'm on the side of giving Scott another go, if Carlos isn't available.


I'm in that corner too.

The other alternative is Buchanan, which I would also be fine with. I don't want to see players out of position again. Just give one of them a chance.

Re: Cas up next “Thursday”

Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:54 pm

At least we can't play Thompson at centre again now.
Next
Post a reply

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/