(Website)
Post a reply

Saints

Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:06 pm

If we were to win on Friday,then go on to win the grand final,would it still be Radford out,or would it be Radders is the dadders again? All hypothetical of course!

Re: Saints

Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:15 pm

If I win the euro millions tomorrow night do you think I'm in with a shout of boffing scarlett's Johansson?

Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:01 pm

I think right after we’ve won the Grand Final, Boris Johnson will negotiate a great deal with Europe, Ed Sheeran will become a great songwriter, John Lewis will open a flagship store down Whitefriargate and Hull City will be fast tracked into the champions league.

Can’t wait.

Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:39 pm

LR in the Mail says he’s short of ideas on motivation techniques

Have we given up the season with a play off place up for grabs ?

Is that possible ?

Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:28 am

Tarquin Fuego wrote:LR in the Mail says he’s short of ideas on motivation techniques

Is that possible ?

It is not only possible it's probable.

This is where Lee shows how naive he is, you can THINK " I don't know how to motivate them" but you don't come out and tell the media.

Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:03 am

Tarquin Fuego wrote:LR in the Mail says he’s short of ideas on motivation techniques

Is that possible ?

We have and we did 3 weeks ago.

If the players are feeling the general apathy I am right now, it's going to be a long night, especially if there really is nothing to play for.
I'm struggling to motivate myself to go this time what with player performance and coaches comments, I feel I can't be @rsed either but go I probably will if only to say bye and show my appreciation for the players departing.

Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:18 am

Bombed Out wrote: I probably will if only to say bye and show my appreciation for the players departing.

That is the only reason I'm bothering. Think it'll be a long night.

Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:34 am

On the off chance that we go out and put a top performance in, I’ll be frustrated that we couldn’t be bothered to put a shift in for the previous few games.

Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:43 am

What the hell is going on ?
We have a chance of the play offs

Once in there then anything can happen

We should be going all out

LR and AP should be demanding a packed house to roar the boys home

Come on !

Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:06 am

I’m glad we’re not in the “group of death” games, in this form we would be favourites for relegation.
Next
Post a reply

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/