(Website)
Post a reply

Re: Saints

Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:59 pm

I was happy with the commitment effort and determination of our side tonight, the supporters were superb at the end, the Prescott factor, the leaving players, it was a pleasure to be part of it.

A sub standard referee didn’t help, but we kept going, showing qualities which have been absent in the last two games, a magnificent send off for Mini Sika Washy Westy Mickey P an emotional night at the KC, and considering our failings of late, a magnificent crowd who mainly stayed till the end. We have our faults, but we are one of the best supported clubs, it’s in our blood, we go again.

Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:25 am

Riderofthepalehorse wrote:Is that to win the comp Wiz :D

It was for my bookies winter skiing holiday.

Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:39 am

MorningGlory23 wrote:Wont be going tonight, but if you want to paypal me 200, you have my word, 800 will be sent back if we win

I'm in the habit of sticking cash in random strangers account. :)
Are you Ugandan?
Anyways, I've heard of PayPal but I don't know what the f@c# it it.
Never thought we'd win but I like backing us when were underdogs.
I'd hate us to win one and not be on. :lol:
Had a fairly unsuccessful gambling season as far aswere concerned to be fair.
Highlight was 500 on us in the Wires semi the decided to stick another 300 on us at half-time when we were only a couple of points down..........Fail! :lol:
I'm sure I'll recoup all my losses next season........not! :D

Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:44 am

Tarquin Fuego wrote:Put it all on London winning

Concentrate on sending AP emails.
You're tipping is as cr@p as mine.

Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:47 am

WIZEB wrote:Concentrate on sending AP emails.
You're tipping is as cr@p as mine.

Or bonaire's :D

Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:57 am

ComeOnYouUll wrote:Or bonaire's :D

The only tips he could give me are on crying. :D
I'm having an early morning smile because if London had managed to get a result last night Rovers would have gone down on another golden point drop-goal.
Just think how cruel that would have been. :lol:

Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:00 am

The final league table means it'll be Hull v Leeds at Magic Weekend next season (unless Super League change the format again). That'll be fun.

Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:48 am

The Houghton scenario is one that Radford needs to address. His distribution is appalling and he is no captain.
Yes he makes 50 tackles a game but that is a result of the opposition constantly running at the smaller men. I wouldn’t spell him, I’d move him on.

Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:01 am

ComeOnYouUll wrote:The final league table means it'll be Hull v Leeds at Magic Weekend next season (unless Super League change the format again). That'll be fun.

Never really enjoyed Magic, Chris Green apart. :lol:

Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:39 am

WIZEB wrote:I'm in the habit of sticking cash in random strangers account. :)
Are you Ugandan?
Anyways, I've heard of PayPal but I don't know what the f@c# it it.
Never thought we'd win but I like backing us when were underdogs.
I'd hate us to win one and not be on. :lol:
Had a fairly unsuccessful gambling season as far aswere concerned to be fair.
Highlight was 500 on us in the Wires semi the decided to stick another 300 on us at half-time when we were only a couple of points down..........Fail! :lol:
I'm sure I'll recoup all my losses next season........not! :D

Haha I’d of giving you more reassurance than that, just not on an open forum ha, let’s just say I’m 200 in credit of rlfans money ha, double or quits, we won’t make the play offs next season ?
PreviousNext
Post a reply

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/