(Website)
Post a reply

Re: 53

Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:01 pm

ccs wrote:… yet top of the stats table for errors.

You really must hate everything Hull FC, there is no other possible explanation for the constant criticism you dish out.

No need, post deleted. Karen.

Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:05 pm

bonaire wrote:Original post deleted

Seriously, why do you feel the need? Baffling.

Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:07 pm

Mrs Barista wrote:Seriously, why do you feel the need? Baffling.

Well Mrs B
Given Women and Men are supposed to be on an equal footing then i have to say there is a clear bias from the Mods of this forum towards Women.
Funny we never see any of your posts removed

Show me a post where Mrs B has insulted someone personally like you and I will remove and give the same warning. Karen.

Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:25 pm

bonaire wrote:Well Mrs B
Given Women and Men are supposed to be on an equal footing then i have to say there is a clear bias from the Mods of this forum towards Women.

The mods have her on ignore

Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:34 pm

Criticism of the moderation process is against the AUP I think. At least complaining about me gives our coach a little respite.

Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:37 pm

ccs wrote:This is what I call stats.....

https://www.nrl.com/stats/

The run metres stat is unbelievable, considering we play more games, we ain’t even close

Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:39 pm

Oh dear.
The old, persecution complex syndrome setting in.

Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:46 pm

MorningGlory23 wrote:The run metres stat is unbelievable, considering we play more games, we ain’t even close

That's because the refs apply the rules and keep the sides apart properly

Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:53 pm

Jake the Peg wrote:That's because the refs apply the rules and keep the sides apart properly

Surely the rfl will be looking at things like that over the off season, seriously needs sorting

Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:54 pm

Jake the Peg wrote:That's because the refs apply the rules and keep the sides apart properly

Unless there biased female refs on RL Fans. :lol:
PreviousNext
Post a reply

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/