Post a reply

2020 Season Tickets

Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:24 pm

The club have launched season tickets for the 2020 season.

Adult prices:
Standing: £199
Seating: £225 (lowest price)

http://www.bradfordbulls.co.uk/article/ ... per-league
Last edited by dddooommm on Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: 2020 Season Tickets

Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:27 pm

For comparison, Dewsbury charged their fans £185 for standing and £200 for seating last season.

https://dewsburyrams.co.uk/season-tickets-2019/

Re: 2020 Season Tickets

Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:40 pm

dddooommm wrote:For comparison, Dewsbury charged their fans £185 for standing and £200 for seating last season.

https://dewsburyrams.co.uk/season-tickets-2019/

Still have some concerns regarding junior pricing, are they still looking at £99 for a 5 year old for instance? But the adult prices are much more realistic. If they do a decent flexi deal then I’ll definitely get myself over to Dewsbury, I just struggle to commit to every game nowadays.

Re: 2020 Season Tickets

Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:46 pm

Bully_Boxer wrote:Still have some concerns regarding junior pricing, are they still looking at £99 for a 5 year old for instance? But the adult prices are much more realistic. If they do a decent flexi deal then I’ll definitely get myself over to Dewsbury, I just struggle to commit to every game nowadays.

Under 5s were free this year so I’d hope the same would apply.

I’ll be buying one for £199 and hopefully lots of others will be convinced if we make some decent signings.

Re: 2020 Season Tickets

Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:03 pm

Ewwenorfolk wrote:Under 5s were free this year so I’d hope the same would apply.

I’ll be buying one for £199 and hopefully lots of others will be convinced if we make some decent signings.

I'll be going to watch some games at Dewsbury but I won't be paying a tenner when my boys turns 5. He'll be staying '4' or staying at home..

Re: 2020 Season Tickets

Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:09 pm

The club launches season tickets with a video saying we are pushing for Super League despite our uncertain future.

Last time that happened next thing we know we were in liquidation. So don't let it be said the club don't learn a lesson!!!

Re: 2020 Season Tickets

Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:16 pm

Yes, I wish they’d drop the SL talk. I appreciate that they maybe want to get some message out that they aren’t content settling being a Championship club but we have to be realistic. We currently have little idea on how this move will affect the crowd numbers so I don’t envisage a big spending spree on players that would allow us to seriously compete for promotion.

For what it’s worth I’m not all that bothered about SL anyway, the Championship is a great comp.

Re: 2020 Season Tickets

Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:39 pm

Bully_Boxer wrote:I'll be going to watch some games at Dewsbury but I won't be paying a tenner when my boys turns 5. He'll be staying '4' or staying at home..

I took my 4 year old last year and they didn’t even ask!

Re: 2020 Season Tickets

Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:59 pm

I'd like to point out that if you go to buy your season ticket online there's a booking fee from betweetn £4.98 - £18.73.

Re: 2020 Season Tickets

Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:55 pm

Free replica shirt for all junior ST purchased is a nice touch.

The prices are more realistic too.
Next
Post a reply

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/